handdator

Visa fullständig version : Amentoflavone,,,Real deal?

niklasericson
2014-08-09, 16:59
Så säger marknadsföringen:
"You’ve seen these before in the industry...usually the most popular of ingredients. There’s creatine, which doesn’t just increase strength, but it also boosts muscle volume, improves mental function, and a whole host of other benefits. There’s agmatine, which acts as a vasodilator, mood enhancer, fat loss agent, muscle builder, and much more.
And now there’s Amentoflavone, with which preliminary data suggests a multitude of uses for bodybuilders, athletes, and dieters.
Amentoflavone is a PDE inhibitor, which is a well-known mechanism of vasodilation.
Amentoflavone’s ability to inhibit PDE comes in handy for those looking for the performance and pump benefits of PDE inhibition,.
Amentoflavone also inhibits Fatty Acid Synthase in vitro.
It should be rather clear that the title “Multidimensional Molecule” holds true for Amentoflavone, which provides benefits in all aspects of life with bodybuilding at the center".

Vad säger användare på "BB.com"
"Anybody who hasn't tried amentoflavone is srsly missing out man. I used it for 8 weeks and now that im out all my major compound lifts are significantly dropped off despite being 400 cals higher than when I was using it. Weird thing is I didn't really notice how well it worked until it was taken away from my pre workout".

"Agreed, it is becoming one of my favorite ingredients"
Osv.

Finns en hel del forskning och studier på Amentoflavone vad det verkar.
Någon som har testat kanske?

hampfuz
2014-08-11, 14:15
Ännu ett hypat växtextrakt, skulle jag säga. In vitro hämning av receptorer hit och dit.