handdator

Visa fullständig version : Effekt av koffein på bicepsstyrka och muskelaktivering

King Grub
2014-07-17, 08:55
The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of caffeine on strength and muscle activation of the elbow flexors. Thirteen recreationally active male volunteers (mean ± SD, age: 21.38 ± 1.26 years) came to the laboratory four times. Visit one served as a familiarization visit. During visits two through four, subjects ingested a randomly assigned drink, with or without caffeine (0, 5, or 10 mg·kg of body mass), and performed three maximal isometric muscle actions of the elbow flexors sixty minutes after ingestion. Maximal strength and rate of torque development (RTD) were recorded. Electromyographic (EMG) and mechanomyographic (MMG) amplitude and frequency, and electromechanical delay (EMD) and phonomechanical delay (PMD) were measured from the biceps brachii. The results indicated that the ingestion of 0 (placebo), 5 or 10 mg·kg of body mass of caffeine did not significantly influence (P > 0.05) peak torque, RTD, normalized EMG amplitude or frequency, normalized MMG amplitude, or EMD and PMD. Normalized MMG frequency was significantly lower (P < 0.05) following ingestion of five mg·kgof body mass of caffeine compared to the placebo trial. This was most likely an isolated finding as MMG frequency was the only variable to have a significant difference across all trials. The results suggested that ingestion of either five or ten mg·kg of body mass of caffeine does not provide an ergogenic effect for the elbow flexors during isometric muscle actions.

J Strength Cond Res. 2014 Jul 15. Acute Effects of Caffeine on Strength and Muscle Activation of the Elbow Flexors.

Ulvamal
2014-07-17, 09:27
Riktigt intressant, synd bara att de inte också testade lite högre doser.

King Grub
2014-07-17, 09:33
10 mg per kilo kroppsvikt är inte hög dos nog för dig?

Masterpan
2014-07-17, 18:22
10 mg per kilo kroppsvikt hade jag nästan trott varit skadligt.

Sheogorath
2014-07-17, 18:28
10 mg per kilo kroppsvikt hade jag nästan trott varit skadligt.

I en och samma sittning är det i alla fall grymt obehagligt. Sprider jag ut två intag över 90 minuter är 1 g inga problem, men 800 mg i ett svep är ingenting jag gör om. Tunnelseende, allmän oro mm. 600 mg (typ 7 mg / kg kv för mig) är perfekt för mig vid morgonträning.

King Grub
2014-07-17, 18:35
Gränsen där ingen ytterligare prestationsförbättrande effekt ses ligger på 5 mg per kilo kroppsvikt.

Sheogorath
2014-07-17, 19:23
Gränsen där ingen ytterligare prestationsförbättrande effekt ses ligger på 5 mg per kilo kroppsvikt.

Stämmer säkert jättebra. Det är den dosen jag tar inför eftermiddagsträning om jag är inne i en sådan period. Men 600 mg får ersätta mitt morgonkaffe också. ;)

watertouch
2014-07-17, 20:33
Finns det nån liknande studie fast på människor som inte druckit nått Koffein alls, lr i närheten av testet?

King Grub
2014-07-17, 22:13
Vilken effekt skulle då studerats menar du?

watertouch
2014-07-18, 03:32
Vilken effekt skulle då studerats menar du?

Samma fast utan att dem druckit 3koppar kaffe innan.
Jag ser ju inte fulla studien så jag vet inte om dem druckit kaffe/koffein innan dem vart testade.

Du har ju även koffeinets stimulerande egenskaper men i studien såg dom ingen ergogenic effect.