handdator

Visa fullständig version : Aspartam och kognitiv funktion, dopamin/serotonin och aminosyrenivåer i hjärnan

King Grub
2014-05-30, 08:56
Aspartame is one of the most widely used artificial sweeteners globally. Data concerning acute neurotoxicity of aspartame is controversial, and knowledge on its chronic effect is limited. In the current study, we investigated the chronic effects of aspartame on ionic homeostasis and regional monoamine neurotransmitter concentrations in the brain. Our results showed that aspartame at high dose caused a disturbance in ionic homeostasis and induced apoptosis in the brain. We also investigated the effects of aspartame on brain regional monoamine synthesis, and the results revealed that there was a significant decrease of dopamine in corpus striatum and cerebral cortex and of serotonin in corpus striatum. Moreover, aspartame treatment significantly alters the tyrosine hydroxylase activity and amino acids levels in the brain. Our data suggest that chronic use of aspartame may affect electrolyte homeostasis and monoamine neurotransmitter synthesis dose dependently, and this might have a possible effect on cognitive functions.

Int J Toxicol. 2014 May 28. pii: 1091581814537087. Chronic Effect of Aspartame on Ionic Homeostasis and Monoamine Neurotransmitters in the Rat Brain.

Wilt the Stilt
2014-05-30, 11:20
Bra att jag dragit ner på lightcolan :D

Sverker
2014-05-30, 14:47
Hur vet du att mängden aspartam du utesluter är motsvarande mängder som finns i King Grubs abstrakt på råtta ?

Jag tror/vill tro att råttorna fick doser > 40 mg aspartam / kg kroppsvikt.

Wilt the Stilt
2014-05-30, 16:34
Hur vet du att mängden aspartam du utesluter är motsvarande mängder som finns i King Grubs abstrakt på råtta ?

Jag tror/vill tro att råttorna fick doser > 40 mg aspartam / kg kroppsvikt.

Vet ej. Men jag "litar inte" på aspartam längre, i allmänhet. Försöker dra ner på det dagliga användandet.

maqan
2014-05-30, 19:31
Jag resonerar som så att kan man klara sig utan det så varför inte.

austria
2014-06-10, 09:44
Är ADI fortfarande 40mg./kilo kroppsvikt/dag för aspartam?