handdator

Visa fullständig version : Doseringer av kreatin om man väger xx kilo?

Aeis
2004-03-16, 14:38
Större personer borde väll ta en större dos av kreatin.
Jag är 1.79 lång och väger lite över 60 kg. På min kreatinburk står det man ska ta 1-2 skopor om dagen.
Jag antar jag bara ska ta en skopa eftersom jag e så liten^^

Finns det någon viss mängd kreatin man ska ta per kg kroppsvikt?

Shadow Warrior
2004-03-16, 18:10
Originally posted by Aeis
Större personer borde väll ta en större dos av kreatin.
Jag är 1.79 lång och väger lite över 60 kg. På min kreatinburk står det man ska ta 1-2 skopor om dagen.
Jag antar jag bara ska ta en skopa eftersom jag e så liten^^

Finns det någon viss mängd kreatin man ska ta per kg kroppsvikt?

Om två doser på 3g om dagen duger för FLEX panelen så gör det nog det för dej med.

z_bumbi
2004-03-16, 18:15
Originally posted by Shadow Warrior

Om två doser på 3g om dagen duger för FLEX panelen så gör det nog det för dej med.

Gjorde de biopsi för att kolla? Vilka ingick?

Aeis
2004-03-16, 18:16
Flex panelen?^^

z_bumbi
2004-03-16, 18:58
Aeis: Flex= byggartidning = ungefär lika pålitlig källa som alla andra byggartidningar. :D

Jag har inte sett någon rekommendation baserat på kilo kroppsvikt men 10-20 g per dag brukar de flesta ligga runt i undersökningar, då på en kroppsvikt som oftast ligger runt 75-85 kg i genomsnitt.
Jag skulle testa att köra med 10 g och se hur det känns, märker du ingen mätbar skillnad efter två till tre veckor så höjer du med 5 g och kör två veckor till, märker du inget så höjer du igen efter samma upplägg.
Märker du inget av 20 g så kanske du inte behöver använda kreatin.

Se till att ta kreatinet tillsammans med kolhydrater, t ex till maten eller i gainern efter träningen också. Sprid gärna ut det över dagen så minskar riskerna för magproblem.

King Grub
2004-03-16, 19:15
Originally posted by Shadow Warrior
FLEX panelen

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/icis/ices_rofl.gif

Shadow Warrior
2004-03-16, 20:41
Originally posted by King Grub

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/icis/ices_rofl.gif

Nä men alvarligt... tidningen ägs utav ett kostillskotts bolag, så jag ser ingen större anledning till att dom skulle rekomendera mindre dosering än vad som behövs....

Byggar tidningar är dock en dålig källa, jag vet, fast det hindrar ju inte "er" från att träna som dom förespråkar... men när det gäller kreatin så är det en annan sak! :rolleyes:

norpx
2004-03-17, 11:54
Slänger in en liten text av Ian King angående kreatin dosering.

Jag har själv skrivit av den från boken Get buffed av Ian King så diverse stavfel finns säkerligen.

De är från sidorna 272 - 276. Ians Hemsida och vem han är hittar ni på www.kingsports.net

As I wrote in my book Creatine : A guide for athletes and coasches, most manufactures put the standard protocol on their label instructions : 20 grams a day for 5 days, 5 grams a day for 6 weeks. If you check the earlier research on creation, this protocol was what I call the second (historically) of the two research protoxcolls. The manufactures were copying the majority of the early research protocols. There were so many studiesdone using this this protocol because the scientists, as the are often inclined to do, were copying their colleagues, ensuring peer conformity. Was the research protocol working= Mostly, but what avout the subjects - typical smashing.smashung strenght athletes. Not likely. One published survey did catch my eye. The author, referring to use in professional rugby leagy players in Australia, supported my observations . the traditional methods had two main flaws. Firstly, the incidence of gastro-intestinal disturbance was too high and the incidence of no benefit was also too hig.

If you been around long enaugh to remeber, the early scientific studies on anabolics - you know, the ones that concluded the did´nt improve strenght or size were invariably based on 5 grams a day. Not really a reflection of the real world was it, even back in the 60´s and 70´s. You could learn alot from the way that whole issue was handled by the researchers and the medical profession. Getting my point. The dosage was inadequate to be ignificant.

As for the ´loading´dosage of 20 gms a day from day one, I belive that is to high for some, particulaty the GI sensitive. I prefer to start with a lower dose to allow familiarity. Of course you can argue that impact is lost, but my first concern is to minimize time on the can!

As for the 'maintenance' dose (5 mgs / day) - its too low for most over 75 kgs. The fluid held for the 7 day loading phase is lost. It is critical to retain this fluid in the cell - because :

1. Its presence increases cell leverage and therefore strenght - which in turn allows greater tissue breakdown, and
2 this cell environment has been linked to a greater rate of fat twitch fiber growth.

You need to hold this fluid for a period long enough for adaptations to occur e.g. 6-8 wks. SO to overcome the flaws in the trafitional approach, we developen a beginners 'smarter loading protocol' for creatine, based on ascending and descending dosage ( see tables).

Advantages

It significantlu reduces the incidence of gastro because the athlete starts on such a (relatively) low dose that the have a chance to become accustomed to the substance; as the raise the dosage on a weekly basis the have an opportunity to anticipate whether a further elevation in dose will likely cause them discomfort; if this is the case they know not to elevate the dose further.
the cycle is a long cycle, allowing the atlete to retain the cell volumizing effect for a longer period of time. This provides a greater opportunity to gain the benefits associated with this e.g cell leverage (stronger), increae fiber diameter (increased rate of hypertrophy) erc.
the dosages are adjusted to bodywight, which increases the likelihood of the athlete receiving the desired benefits. this is not the case when thr athletes uses the traditional method. You will see higher dosages in this cykle than in the traditional method.

Disadvanteges

in some cases the athlete does not experince some of the gains related to creatine use (e.g increased bodyweight in particular) until during the third week. The third week usually closer to the optimal dosage via our formula.
this is a much more expensive method than the traditional method.

Beginners method pojkar runt 85 kilo

Vecka Daglig Dos (Gram)
1 10
2 20
3 30
4 40
5 40
6 30
7 20
8 10

pojkar runt 115 kilo

Vecka Daglig Dos (Gram)
1 20
2 30
3 40
4 50
5 50
6 40
7 30
8 20

Summary

We belive that this is a much more effective method for beginner than the traditional method. we have rarely seen any gastro-intestinal disturbances, and have seen a 100% desired response to the creatine supplement, which one cannot guarantee with the traditional method.

Questions could be raised about the effective of using the dose for so long with regard to efficacy (i.e. do the benefits equate to or correlate with the dosage in the seconf block of four weeks?). THis is an argument for moving on to Intemediate method after one to three beginners´s method cycles as outlined in the book.

z_bumbi
2004-03-17, 12:14
Jag tycker att 40-50 g kreatin verkar väldigt högt men tål man det och märker skillnad så kostar det ju inte många kronor ner.

Men jag skulle mycket hellre sprida ut samma mängd under en längre tid för så fort man har fyllt på kreatin så det är fullt så går det väldigt långsamt att tömma detta förråd ner till den tidigare nivån även om man inte tillför extra kreatin. Om man samtidig tillför kreatin i lagom mängd så kan man ligga högt så länge man önskar i de flesta fall.

Boken har ju även några år på nacken så det finns nyare undersökningar att kolla på och jag har inte läst någonstans vad King anser idag.

norpx: Bra bok i övrigt? Jag har velat kolla i den ganska länge även om det mesta tydligen finns på nätet.

norpx
2004-03-17, 12:42
z_bumbi Nu har jag inte läst särskilt många böcker om träning så jag har inget direkt att jämföra med, men kan endå ge min åsikt.

Jag har 3 editionen som uppdaterades i början av 2002.

Som du sa så finns en del av informationen på nätet i form av artiklar, detta är väl mer en fördjupning. Han tar upp de vanligaste frågorna antal set, reps, intensitet, osv osv istort sett allt som behövs för att lägga upp sitt eget träningsprogram king style. Boken är lättläst även fast jag har svårt för en del av de engelska orden. (Är väl inte någon stjärna på engelskla heller).

Om man tränar rent, har stått still i utvecklingen och inte är alltför påläst så rekomenderar jag boken.

Annars vet man nog det mesta och har nog sina åsikter ganska fast vad som funkar på en själv.

Något mer så kan jag försöka svara på det.