handdator

Visa fullständig version : Påverkan av dynamisk stretching av olika varaktighet på prestation och flexibilitet

King Grub
2014-01-21, 13:05
The purpose of this study was to examine the acute effects of different volumes of a dynamic stretching routine on vertical jump (VJ) performance, flexibility and muscular endurance (ME). Twenty-six males (age 22·2 ± 1·3 years) performed three separate randomized conditions: (i) a control (CON) condition (5-min jog + 12 min of resting), (ii) a 5-min jog + a dynamic stretching routine (DS1; 6·7 ± 1·3 min) and (iii) a 5-min jog + a dynamic stretching routine with twice the volume (DS2; 12·1 ± 1·6 min). The dynamic stretching routine included 11 exercises targeting the hip and thigh musculature. VJ performance (jump height and velocity) and flexibility were measured prior to and following all conditions, while ME was measured following all conditions. The DS1 and DS2 conditions increased VJ height and velocity (P<0·01), while the CON condition did not change (P>0·05). When compared to the CON condition, the DS1 condition did not improve ME (P>0·05), whereas the DS2 condition resulted in a significant (15·6%) decrease in the number of repetitions completed (P<0·05). Flexibility increased following all conditions (P<0·01), while the DS1 condition was significantly greater (P<0·01) than the CON condition at post-testing. These results suggest that dynamic stretching routines lasting approximately 6-12 min performed following a 5-min jog resulted in similar increases in VJ performance and flexibility. However, longer durations of dynamic stretching routines may impair repetitive high-intensity activities.

Clin Physiol Funct Imaging. 2014 Jan 20. Acute effects of different volumes of dynamic stretching on vertical jump performance, flexibility and muscular endurance.