handdator

Visa fullständig version : Capsaicin stimulerar anabol signalering.

tjing
2013-10-17, 15:20
Capsaicin mimics mechanical load-induced intracellular signaling events: Involvement of TRPV1-mediated calcium signaling in induction of skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

Mechanical load-induced intracellular signaling events are important for subsequent skeletal muscle hypertrophy. We previously showed that load-induced activation of the cation channel TRPV1 caused an increase in intracellular calcium concentrations ([Ca2+]i) and that this activated mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) and promoted muscle hypertrophy.

However, the link between mechanical load-induced intracellular signaling events, and the TRPV1-mediated increases in [Ca2+]i are not fully understood.

Here we show that administration of the TRPV1 agonist, capsaicin, induces phosphorylation of mTOR, p70S6K, S6, Erk1/2 and p38 MAPK, but not Akt, AMPK or GSK3β. Furthermore, the TRPV1-induced phosphorylation patterns resembled those induced by mechanical load.

Our results continue to highlight the importance of TRPV1-mediated calcium signaling in load-induced intracellular signaling pathways.

Nat Med 2013; 19: 101 - 6

https://www.landesbioscience.com/journals/channels/article/24583/

Morty
2013-10-17, 15:23
Säljer lite blairs 3AM, 2 mil scoville. Kan hälla i kapslar.