handdator

Visa fullständig version : Effekten av vila mellan set på arbetsvolym vid styrketräning.

tjing
2013-06-04, 23:33
Work volume in strength training is not affected by rest interval strategy.

Abstract:

Aim: Between-set rest intervals (RI) may be determined using exercise-recovery-ratio (ERR) or fixed periods. The study investigated the influence of different ERR and fixed RI on the training volume in sessions aiming for hypertrophy with upper-body exercises recruiting different muscle mass (bench press-BP and triceps extension-TE).

Methods: Sixteen men (25±2 years, 78±6 kg, 178±5 cm) with previous experience in resistance training performed 5 sets of maximum repetitions in each exercise with five RI protocols (RR1:3 [I3]; ERR1:5 [I5]; ERR1:7 [I7]; increasing ERR [IP] (1:3-1:5-1:7-1:9); 2-min fixed [2F]) in a counterbalanced design. The number of repetitions and work volume (load x repetitions) in each set and along the sessions (load x repetitions x sets) were compared across the RI protocols.

Results: The maximum repetitions decreased along with the sets in both exercises, but TE had lower percent decrease compared to BP, due to a longer time to perform the sets and therefore longer absolute rest time (P<0.05). The I3 exhibited the lowest repetitions sustainability (P<0.05). The training volume in I7, IP and 2F was always higher than I3 and I5 (P>0.05). However the absolute RI in 2F (~2 min) was shorter than in I7 and IP (~3 min), which reduced the total duration of the training session.

Conclusion: Determining between-set RI based on ERR instead of using fixed intervals does not enable more work to be done in multiple-set/high intensity resistance training sessions.

J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2013 Jun;53(3):312-8.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23715257

Squamata
2013-06-04, 23:36
Försöker förstå, men är inte helt hundra på vad de kom fram till.. Orkar du förenkla de?

Nebuchadnezzar
2013-06-04, 23:41
Man undersökte huruvida en setvila som är beroende på själva settiden istället för en fast setvila tillåter en att utföra mer totalt arbete.

EDIT: Och kom alltså fram till att så inte är fallet.

tjing
2013-06-04, 23:48
Väldigt kortfattat kan man ju satsa på åtminstone 2 minuters setvila vid tung träning.

Fast det är väl redan kutym om man vill kunna prestera i flera set.

Squamata
2013-06-05, 00:03
Ah ok, tack grabbar :)