handdator

Visa fullständig version : Ergogena effekter av koffeinintag vid olika tidpunkter hos elitidrottare (judo).

tjing
2013-03-12, 13:16
Effects of time-of-day and Caffeine’ Ingestion on Mood States, Simple Reaction Time and Short-Term Maximal Performance on Elite Judoists

The purpose of the present study was to examine the the ergogenic effect of caffeine ingestion on the diurnal fluctuations in mood states, the simple reaction time, and muscle power during the Wingate test.

Twelve elite judoists (age: 21.1±1.2 years; body mass: 83.8 ±8.2 kg; height: 1.8±0.6 m), physical education students participated in this study. Mood states, simple reaction time and peak and mean powers (P pic , P mean ) during the Wingate test were measured during four separate sessions in a balanced and randomized design, at 07:00 and 17:00 h after placebo or caffeine ingestion (i.e., 5 mg/kg). Plasma concentrations of caffeine were measured before and 1-h after the caffeine ingestion and after the Wingate test.

Our results revealed an increase of the anxiety and the vigor (p<0.05) (07:00 vs. 17:00h), reduction of the simple reaction time (07:00 vs. 17:00h), and an improvement of muscle power during the Wingate test only in the morning (p<0.05), a reduction of the sensation of fatigue induced by the Wingate test in the afternoon. Likewise, plasma caffeine concentration was increased significantly 60 min after the caffeine ingestion (p<0.05) (07:00 and 17:00 hours). However, this treatment effect disappeared once exercise began.

In conclusion, the interpretation of the results of the anaerobic performance tests should take into account time-of-day and caffeine procedures. Caffeine ingestion is recommended in the morning to minimize the diurnal fluctuations of anaerobic performances.

Biological rhythm research 05 Mar 2013.

Reaper123
2013-03-12, 15:11
Har alltid extremt svårt att förstå mig dessa utdrag från artiklar/studier, speciellt när det står på "fackterms-engelska"...

Tolkar jag det rätt som att om man vill få en positiv effekt av koffein i kombination med träning ska inta detta + utföra tränignen på morgonen? *screwy*

tjing
2013-03-12, 20:06
Har alltid extremt svårt att förstå mig dessa utdrag från artiklar/studier, speciellt när det står på "fackterms-engelska"...

Tolkar jag det rätt som att om man vill få en positiv effekt av koffein i kombination med träning ska inta detta + utföra tränignen på morgonen? *screwy*

Ja, i den här studiens såg bättre uthållighet, reaktionssnabbhet och muskelstyrka på morgonen, med koffeinsupplementering.

Även minskad utmattning på eftermiddagen. Och ökad ångest/oro (anxiety) på morgonen. Kombinationen av höga nivåer av kortisol på morgonen (dygnsberoende) och relativt höga mängder koffein kan ha den effekten.