handdator

Visa fullständig version : Bcaa + whey

Skitväder
2012-12-09, 17:06
Får man i sig tillräckligt med grenade aminosyrorna i en gainer/whey. Eller kan det behövas kompletteras upp med lite bcaa? Det varierar vad från person till person. Men ni kan ju skriva vad ni brukar göra :)

King Grub
2012-12-09, 17:08
Mängden EAA i vassle är tillräckligt för maximal stimulans av proteinsyntesen. Att tillsätta mer ger inget ytterligare.

Leucine is known to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and anabolism. However, evidence for the efficacy of additional leucine to enhance the response of muscle anabolism to resistance exercise and protein ingestion is unclear. Thus, we investigated the response of net muscle protein balance to ingestion of additional leucine with protein in association with resistance exercise. Two groups of untrained subjects performed an intense bout of leg resistance exercise following ingestion of 1 of 2 drinks: flavored water (PL); or 16.6 g of whey protein + 3.4 g of leucine (W+L). Arteriovenous amino acid balance across the leg was measured to assess the anabolic response of muscle in each group. Arterial amino acid concentrations increased in response to ingestion of W+L. Amino acid concentrations peaked between 60 and 120 min after ingestion, and then declined to baseline values. Valine concentration decreased to levels significantly lower than baseline. Net balance of leucine, threonine, and phenylalanine did not change following PL ingestion, but increased and remained elevated above baseline for 90-120 min following W+L ingestion. Leucine (138 +/- 37 and -23 +/- 23 mg), phenylalanine (58 +/- 28 and -38 +/- 14 mg), and threonine (138 +/- 37 and -23 +/- 23 mg) uptake was greater for W+L than for PL over the 5.5 h following drink ingestion. Our results indicate that the whey protein plus leucine in healthy young volunteers results in an anabolic response in muscle that is not greater than the previously reported response to whey protein alone.

Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2009 Apr;34(2):151-61. Stimulation of muscle anabolism by resistance exercise and ingestion of leucine plus protein. Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Ferrando AA, Aarsland AA, Wolfe RR.

Leucine is a nutrient regulator of muscle protein synthesis by activating mTOR and possibly other proteins in this pathway. The purpose of this study was to examine the role of leucine in the regulation of human myofibrillar protein synthesis (MPS). Twenty-four males completed an acute bout of unilateral resistance exercise prior to consuming either: a dose (25 g) of whey protein (WHEY); 6.25 g whey protein with total leucine equivalent to WHEY (LEU); or 6.25 g whey protein with total essential amino acids (EAA) equivalent to WHEY for all EAA except leucine (EAA-LEU). Measures of MPS, signalling through mTOR, and amino acid transporter (AAT) mRNA abundance were made while fasted (FAST), and following feeding under rested (FED) and post-exercise (EX-FED) conditions. Leucinemia was equivalent between WHEY and LEU and elevated compared to EAA-LEU (P = 0.001). MPS was increased above FAST at 1-3h post-exercise in both FED (P < 0.001) and EX-FED (P < 0.001) conditions with no treatment effect. At 3-5h, only WHEY remained significantly elevated above FAST in EX-FED (WHEY 184% vs. LEU 55% and EAA-LEU 35%; P = 0.036). AAT mRNA abundance was increased above FAST after feeding and exercise with no effect of leucinemia. In summary, a low dose of whey protein supplemented with leucine or all other essential amino acids was as effective as a complete protein (WHEY) in stimulating postprandial MPS; however only WHEY was able to sustain increased rates of MPS post-exercise and may therefore be most suited to increase exercise-induced muscle protein accretion.

J Physiol. 2012 Mar 25. Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men.

Och man behöver aldrig "komplettera upp" fullvärdigt protein.

Zizou
2012-12-09, 17:08
Nej det behöver inte kompletteras med bcaa. Vassle innehåller tillräckligt med EAA och är fullvärdigt.

Edit: Grub'd

Skitväder
2012-12-09, 17:14
Mängden EAA i vassle är tillräckligt för maximal stimulans av proteinsyntesen. Att tillsätta mer ger inget ytterligare.

Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2009 Apr;34(2):151-61. Stimulation of muscle anabolism by resistance exercise and ingestion of leucine plus protein. Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Ferrando AA, Aarsland AA, Wolfe RR.

J Physiol. 2012 Mar 25. Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men.

Och man behöver aldrig "komplettera upp" fullvärdigt protein.

Så då är det egentligen helt onödigt att ta bcaa efter träningen om man har tagit en gainer korrekt ? :)

King Grub
2012-12-09, 17:18
Ja.

Skitväder
2012-12-10, 21:32
Ja.

En fråga till! På min burk bcaa står det 3 kapslar innan träning, är det sådär ca 2 minuter innan passet eller är det runt 30 minuter innan passet det varierar säkert från produkt till produkt. Men hur brukar man ta det ?:em:

Zizou
2012-12-10, 21:42
En fråga till! På min burk bcaa står det 3 kapslar innan träning, är det sådär ca 2 minuter innan passet eller är det runt 30 minuter innan passet det varierar säkert från produkt till produkt. Men hur brukar man ta det ?:em:

Ta det efter träningen istället.

Skitväder
2012-12-10, 21:43
Ta det efter träningen istället.

Då tar jag ju min gainer :)

massakay
2012-12-11, 07:19
Då tar jag ju min gainer :)

Fortsätt med det!:) Inget BCAA efter passet!

Skitväder
2012-12-12, 21:41
Börjar känna av att jag för svårt att somna på nätterna när jag har tagit BCAA vet inte om det har något med det att göra. Men hur långt innan läggdags bör man ta det ?

10xKV
2012-12-13, 07:37
Vad är det i din BCAA? Ifall det bara är BCAA så bör det inte göra nånting för att störa din sömn. Om det är diverse stimulanter så kolla upp ungefärlig halveringstid i kroppen?

Skitväder
2012-12-13, 19:45
Vad är det i din BCAA? Ifall det bara är BCAA så bör det inte göra nånting för att störa din sömn. Om det är diverse stimulanter så kolla upp ungefärlig halveringstid i kroppen?

Det är min pwo som är boven tar det helt enkelt för sent på kvällen för att kunna somna direkt :)