handdator

Visa fullständig version : Kolhydratintag under träning för prestation och träningsanpassning

King Grub
2012-02-05, 12:30
Carbohydrate feeding has been shown to enhance endurance performance. During exercise of 2 h or more, the delivery of carbohydrates to the muscle is the crucial step and appears to be limited by intestinal absorption. It is therefore important to identify ways to overcome this limitation and study the positive and negative effects of chronic carbohydrate supplementation. There is evidence that intestinal absorption can, at least partly, be overcome by making use of multiple transportable carbohydrates. Ingestion of these carbohydrates may result in higher intestinal absorption rates and has been shown to lead to higher rates of exogenous carbohydrate oxidation which can result in better endurance performance. It also seems possible to increase the absorptive capacity of the intestine by adapting to a high-carbohydrate diet. Carbohydrate supplementation during exercise has been suggested to reduce training adaptations, but at present there is little or no evidence to support this. Despite the fact that it has long been known that carbohydrate supplementation can enhance endurance performance, there are still many unanswered questions. However, there is potential to develop strategies that enhance the delivery of carbohydrates and thereby improve endurance performance.

Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop Ser. 2011;69:1-17. Carbohydrate Ingestion during Exercise: Effects on Performance, Training Adaptations and Trainability of the Gut.

Hela artikeln:

http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=ShowPDF&ArtikelNr=329268&Ausgabe=0&ProduktNr=255326&filename=329268.pdf

snarlik
2012-02-06, 11:00
"It also seems possible to increase the absorptive capacity of the intestine by adapting to a high-carbohydrate diet"

Handlar det bara om upptaget eller går det att anpassa hur bra magen klarar av kolhydrater under långa träningspass/tävling. Går det hand i hand eller är det helt olika saker? Upplever att kass i kistan är en vanlig orsak till att man undviker mycket kolhydrater eller mat i övrigt under aktivitet.

Anders The Peak
2012-02-06, 11:22
Mer intressant läsning för den intresserade (http://www.nestlenutrition-institute.org/resources/library/Free/workshop/booknniw69/Documents/NNI6900I.pdf)

Fredriiik
2012-02-06, 11:42
Mer intressant läsning för den intresserade (http://www.nestlenutrition-institute.org/resources/library/Free/workshop/booknniw69/Documents/NNI6900I.pdf)

verkade inte fullständig? Bara foreword med där :(

verkade ha riktigt intressant innehåll enligt innehållsförteckningen iaf!

z_bumbi
2012-02-06, 11:57
"It also seems possible to increase the absorptive capacity of the intestine by adapting to a high-carbohydrate diet"

Handlar det bara om upptaget eller går det att anpassa hur bra magen klarar av kolhydrater under långa träningspass/tävling. Går det hand i hand eller är det helt olika saker? Upplever att kass i kistan är en vanlig orsak till att man undviker mycket kolhydrater eller mat i övrigt under aktivitet.

Högre upptag gör att mindre kolhydrater når tjocktarmen där mycket av problemen uppstår så ja det går hand i hand men jag har inte läst hela texten så jag vet inte hur mycket eller exakt under vilka förhållanden.

snarlik
2012-02-06, 19:36
Högre upptag gör att mindre kolhydrater når tjocktarmen där mycket av problemen uppstår så ja det går hand i hand men jag har inte läst hela texten så jag vet inte hur mycket eller exakt under vilka förhållanden.

Kanon! Nu ska jag övertolka det här och hetsäta rostmackor innan varje cykelpass.