handdator

Visa fullständig version : Godkända bänkingar?

AdrenalineRush
2004-01-14, 16:46
Hur ska man göra i bänkpress för att dom ska vara godkända på tex tävlingar??
Vad ja hört får man inte stuttsa vikten i bröstet eller böja ryggen... hur ska man göra, ni som vet?? :D

acidbl00d
2004-01-14, 16:47
gumpen i bänken och stop i bottenläget.

AdrenalineRush
2004-01-14, 16:52
så man får trycka upp ryggen så mycke de går?

AdrenalineRush
2004-01-14, 17:40
Är det ingen mer som vet vad det är som gäller för att det ska vara godkänt?? Alla måste juh ha maxxat nån gång..

z_bumbi
2004-01-14, 18:09
Regler enligt IPF. http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/

Bench Press
1. The bench shall be placed on the platform with the head facing the front or angled up to 45 degrees.
2. The lifter must lie on his back with shoulders and buttocks in contact with the bench surface. The sole and heel of his shoes or any part thereof of the sole and heel must be in contact with the platform or blocks. The welt/rim or uppers must not be in contact during the lift. His hands and fingers must grip the bar positioned in the rack stands with thumbs around grip. His head must be over and above the bench surface i.e. not to one side or hanging over the end of the bench. This body position shall be maintained throughout the lift.
3. To achieve firm footing the lifter may use flat surfaced plates or blocks not exceeding 30 cm in total height to build up the surface of the platform. Blocks in the range of 5 cm, 10 cm, 20 cm, 30 cm, should be made available for foot placement at all international competitions. Slight or very minor foot movement is allowed for both the platform and on the blocks, i.e. the width of the foot laterally, and half the length of the foot forward or backward.
4. Not more than three and not less than two spotter / loaders shall be on the platform at anytime. After correctly positioning himself, the lifter may enlist the help of the spotter / loaders in removing the bar from the racks. The lift off if assisted by the spotter / loaders must be at arms length.
5. The spacing of the hands shall not exceed 81 cm measured between the forefingers ( both forefingers must be within the 81 cm marks and the whole of the forefingers must be in contact with the 81 cm marks if maximum grip is used). If in the case of some old injury or anatomically the lifter is unable to grip the bar equally with both hands he must inform the referees prior to lift-off for each attempt and if necessary the bar will be marked accordingly. The use of the reverse grip is forbidden.
6. After removing the bar from the racks, with or without the help of the spotter / loaders, the lifter shall wait with elbows locked for the Chief Referee’s signal. The signal shall be given as soon as the lifter is motionless and the bar properly positioned. For reasons of safety the lifter will be requested to “ Re-place” the bar, together with a backward movement of the arm, if after a period of five seconds he is not in the correct position to begin the lift.
7. The signal to begin the attempt shall consist of a downward movement of the arm together with the audible command “start”.
8. After receiving the signal, the lifter must lower the bar to the chest (the chest, for the purpose of the rule, finishes at the base of the sternum breastbone), hold it motionless on the chest with a definite and visible pause. Motionless to mean : stopped. The one second rule is recommended, i.e. : held for the count of one while motionless at the chest. The lifter must then return the bar to arms length with no excessive / immoderate uneven extension of the arms, both arms locking out simultaneously / together. When held motionless in this position the audible command “rack” shall be given together with a backward motion of the arm.
9. If anatomically, the arms cannot be fully extended the lifter shall inform the referees prior to each attempt.

Rules for the disabled competing in IPF single lift Benchpress championships.
Benchpress championships shall be organized without a special division for disabled lifters e.g. blind, sight impaired, mobility impaired, may be assisted to, and from, the bench. Assisted to mean “with the help of the coach or/and with use of crutches, sticks/canes or wheelchair”. "The rules of competition apply equally to that of the able bodied. For lifters who have an amputated lower limb, a prosthetic device shall be considered the same as the natural limb. The lifter shall be weighed in without the device, with compensatory weight added according to the established fraction chart, refer to WEIGHING IN item 5. For lifters with dysfunctional lower limbs that require leg braces or similar devices for walking, the device shall be considered as part of the natural limb and the lifter shall be weighed in wearing the device.

Causes for Disqualification of a Bench Press
1. Failure to observe the Chief Referee’s signals at the commencement or completion of the lift.
2. Any change in the elected lifting position during the lift proper i.e. : any raising movement of the shoulders, buttocks, from the bench, or feet from the floor / blocks - plates or lateral movement of hands on the bar. Slight or very minor foot movement is allowed. Both sole and heel must stay in contact with the floor / blocks.
3. Heaving, bouncing, or sinking the bar into the chest after it is motionless in such a way as to make the lift easier.
4. Any pronounced / exaggerated uneven extension of the arms during the lift.
5. Any downward movement of the bar in the course of being pressed out.
6. Failure to press the bar to full extension of the arms simultaneously at the completion of the lift.
7. Contact with the bar or the lifter by the spotter / loaders between the Chief Referee’s signals, in order to make the lift easier.
8. Any contact of the lifter’s feet with the bench or its supports.
9. Failure to comply with any of the items outlined under the Rules of Performance.

mr_ping2
2004-01-14, 18:56
Röven i bänken, skuldrorna i bänken, båda fötterna med hela sulan i golvet. Stången ska ligga still på bröstet i c:a 1 sekund och sedan pressas upp.

Man får inte sänka den om man börjat gå upp.

Det är väl såhär alla bänkar när dom skryter på krogen ? :)

AdrenalineRush
2004-01-14, 19:21
"2. The lifter must lie on his back with shoulders and buttocks in contact with the bench surface. The sole and heel of his shoes or any part thereof of the sole and heel must be in contact with the platform or blocks. The welt/rim or uppers must not be in contact during the lift. His hands and fingers must grip the bar positioned in the rack stands with thumbs around grip. His head must be over and above the bench surface i.e. not to one side or hanging over the end of the bench. This body position shall be maintained throughout the lift."

Jag fattade det mesta men lite är fortfarande oklart... :rolleyes:
Är buttocks röven?

mr_ping2 : Så man får trycka upp magen/ryggen bara man håller allt annan i bänken/marken?

:confused:

mr_ping2
2004-01-14, 19:52
Kan man svanka utan att lyfta häcken och skuldrorna ska man göra det så mycket man kan... detta ger mindre lyftväg = bättre resultat.

Själv är jag jävligt kass på svanka...

z_bumbi
2004-01-14, 19:54
Originally posted by AdrenalineRush
Jag fattade det mesta men lite är fortfarande oklart... :rolleyes:

Är buttocks röven?

:confused:

Japp.

Du ska ha skulderbladen och röven i bänken samt skorna med hela sulorna i golvet.

Svanka får du göra efter eget gottfinnande men för vanligt styrketräning är det ju ingen mening med att "översvanka" för att lyfta mer vikt en kortare bit.

AdrenalineRush
2004-01-14, 21:35
Okej! Tack för svaren :thumbup:

nordland
2004-01-14, 22:18
den som kan svanka mest vinner!! ;) En sak som jag inte fattar är varför man inte får upp signal inom IPF, alltså, man måste själv avgöra när det är dags att pressa upp stången.

De gamla reglerna som nu tillämpas i WPC förbundet var bättre (samma som IPF, men man får signal när man kan pressa upp stången...

PDS
2004-01-14, 22:30
man ska bara göra ett markerat stopp!
jag tycker det är bättre än att man ska tappa kocentrationen på att någon dommare ska ge signal

mr_ping2
2004-01-14, 22:55
Coolt om det hade vart så att man inte FÅR pressa upp den förrens domaren ger signal... hahah! Inte ens efter en sekund om det ser dåligt ut.

Förresten, några av er undrar hur en bänktröja ser ut... här har ni en på mig, som tyvärr inte sitter riktigt som den ska för jag fick inte på den riktigt själv, håll till godo :)

Karl_alfred
2004-01-14, 23:05
Originally posted by mr_ping2
Kan man svanka utan att lyfta häcken och skuldrorna ska man göra det så mycket man kan... detta ger mindre lyftväg = bättre resultat.

Själv är jag jävligt kass på svanka...

själv kan jag i stort sett halvera lyftvägen om jag svankar(har fortfarande skuldror och stärten i bänken. Men jag kör mest för funktionell styrka så jag har aldrig kört så. Tävlar ju inte heller.