handdator

Visa fullständig version : Styrkelyft - klassificering

Mart|n
2012-01-03, 10:28
http://www.rawpowerlifting.com/classifications.htm

Lifter Classification Information

This is applicable to all lifters that compete in raw, drug free powerlifting competitions in federations that enforce below parallel squats and paused bench presses.

Operational Definitions of the following terms:

Elite: An exceptional lifter, for males this means the lifter is very likely in the top 10 in the nation for their respective weight class and the lifter may be close to a top 5 ranking among comparable federations for that competition year. For females this means the lifter is very likely in the top 5 in the nation for their respective weight class and the lifter may be close to a top 3 ranking among comparable federations for that competition year. Elite lifters generally place very well at local level competitions and will usually hold their own at National level competitions. It is not uncommon for Elite level lifters to have 10+ years of experience with serious powerlifting training. Approximately 1% of competitive powerlifters will reach the Elite level of classification.

Master: A very skilled lifter, for males this means the lifter is likely in the top 50 in the nation for their respective weight class among comparable federations for that year. For females this means the lifter is likely in the top 20 in the nation for their respective weight class among comparable federations for that competition year. Master lifters usually perform quite well at local level competitions and may want to think about competing on a National scale. Master lifters are likely to have 6+ years of experience with serious powerlifting training. Approximately 10% of competitive powerlifters will reach the Master level of classification.

Class I: A skilled lifter. A Class I lifter is significantly stronger than the average person that engages in regular intense weight training. Class I lifters are likely to have 4+ years of experience with serious powerlifting training. A high percentage (~30%) of competitive powerlifters are at the Class I level classification.

Class II: A relatively skilled lifter. A Class II lifter is stronger than the average person that engages in regular intense weight training. Class II lifters are likely to have 3+ years of experience with serious powerlifting training. A high percentage (~30%) of competitive powerlifters are at the Class II level classification.

Class III: A Class III lifter is stronger than the average person. Class III lifters are likely to have 2+ years of experience with hard resistance training. A reasonable number (~20%) of competitive powerlifters are at the Class III level classification, this classification is common among teenage and upper level master lifters (50+ yrs old).

Class IV: A Class IV lifter is at the beginning stage for a powerlifter. Class IV lifters are likely to have 1+ year of experience with hard resistance training. A smaller number (~10%) of competitive powerlifters compete at the Class IV level classification.

Hur ser det ut för er? *flex*

Anders The Peak
2012-01-03, 10:57
Class 1

Adama
2012-01-03, 11:22
Tredje klassens lyftare :) (lär nog dröja innan jag blir 2a eftersom det krävs 3+ år av serious powerlifting, räknar nog inte så mycket av det jag hittills gjort som det)

spoon
2012-01-03, 11:25
Tredje galaxens lyftare.

Mitosis
2012-01-03, 11:26
Klass 2!

jokem
2012-01-03, 11:37
Mellan class 1/2 beroende på hur mycket jag ätit :) Mest class 1

130kg finsk sisu
2012-01-03, 13:19
Böj: Class 1 inom snar framtid
bänk: elite med råge och förnedring
mark: class 1 men inom snar framtid master
curl: elite, eller på gränsen om man måste köra med ryggstöd.
total: master

(kan återkomma då jag tränat och tävlat i SL den 21 januari)

Skinka
2012-01-03, 13:35
jag är off the charts! åt fel håll då :(
I allt förutom bänken och curlsen. Jag är nog mer disco än vad jag tror själv :em:

kalajset
2012-01-03, 13:53
Antagligen precis mellan klass IV och III i böj & bänk. Klass II i marklyft och curl. Klass III i totalen. Tur man inte tävlar i styrkelyft när man knappt är starkare "than the avarage person" trots fyra års styrketräning. :thumbup:

Petter__Jonsson
2012-01-03, 14:08
Intressant att markluften blev det starka kortet trots att det nog är den gren där jag är minst konkurenskraftig :)

Räknade på 198 lbs då det stämmer mest med nuvarande vikt (skulle dock få tömma för att klara den invägningen) :) Svarar efter nuvarande träningsnivåer ca och det är vikter som jag både kan klara och bomma.

Böj: master
Bänk: master
Mark: elite
total: elite
curl: class 1-2

Ganska snälla nivåer överlag men om jag tittar på 220 (jag går i klass 93 för tillfället) så blir det nivåhopp ner på en del saker :)
Bänk