handdator

Visa fullständig version : Benträning för volym och explosivitet

busquets
2011-12-27, 15:33
Hej Kolozzeum,

Jag tänkte höra mig för om någon har tips på hur jag ska lägga upp min benträning. Detta är mitt problem: Jag spelar fotboll, och är en relativt stor kille (195cm, 95kg, vältränad). Tyvärr finns det många situationer på en fotbollsplan då 95kg kroppsvikt blir ett handikapp eftersom det helt enkelt blir jobbigt att släpa omkring på i 90 minuter, och explosiviteten, som är livsviktig, blir lidande. Jag skulle därför vilja bygga på mig ett par riktigt köttiga ben som sedan ska få bära runt mig där ute på planen. Jag har aldrig "gått in för" benträning förut (förutom det som normalt sett ingår i fotbollsträning, fokus på explosivitet), men nu är det fan nog med det. Jag ska träna mig till större, starkare och mer explosiva ben. Förslag på träningsupplägg någon? Går detta att kombinera med konditionsträning (löpning)? Snabbhetsträning (backe, korta maxlöpningar)? Slimning av överkropp? Hjälp mig =)

/Sergio

Wormzie
2011-12-27, 15:46
Knäböj med hopp är bra. Annars så tror jag intervallträning, både plant underlag och i backe är riktigt bra för att bli snabb och explosiv!

ceejay
2011-12-27, 15:54
knäböj tills du spyr... kombinera med snabbhetsträning är inga probs

henrikl
2011-12-27, 16:59
Knäböj, frivändningar och raka marklyft.

emi23j
2011-12-27, 17:22
Abstract
This series of reviews focuses on the most important neuromuscular function in many sport performances: the ability to generate maximal muscular power. Part 1, published in an earlier issue of Sports Medicine, focused on the factors that affect maximal power production while part 2 explores the practical application of these findings by reviewing the scientific literature relevant to the development of training programmes that most effectively enhance maximal power production. The ability to generate maximal power during complex motor skills is of paramount importance to successful athletic performance across many sports. A crucial issue faced by scientists and coaches is the development of effective and efficient training programmes that improve maximal power production in dynamic, multi-joint movements. Such training is referred to as 'power training' for the purposes of this review. Although further research is required in order to gain a deeper understanding of the optimal training techniques for maximizing power in complex, sports-specific movements and the precise mechanisms underlying adaptation, several key conclusions can be drawn from this review. First, a fundamental relationship exists between strength and power, which dictates that an individual cannot possess a high level of power without first being relatively strong. Thus, enhancing and maintaining maximal strength is essential when considering the long-term development of power. Second, consideration of movement pattern, load and velocity specificity is essential when designing power training programmes. Ballistic, plyometric and weightlifting exercises can be used effectively as primary exercises within a power training programme that enhances maximal power. The loads applied to these exercises will depend on the specific requirements of each particular sport and the type of movement being trained. The use of ballistic exercises with loads ranging from 0% to 50% of one-repetition maximum (1RM) and/or weightlifting exercises performed with loads ranging from 50% to 90% of 1RM appears to be the most potent loading stimulus for improving maximal power in complex movements. Furthermore, plyometric exercises should involve stretch rates as well as stretch loads that are similar to those encountered in each specific sport and involve little to no external resistance. These loading conditions allow for superior transfer to performance because they require similar movement velocities to those typically encountered in sport. Third, it is vital to consider the individual athlete's window of adaptation (i.e. the magnitude of potential for improvement) for each neuromuscular factor contributing to maximal power production when developing an effective and efficient power training programme. A training programme that focuses on the least developed factor contributing to maximal power will prompt the greatest neuromuscular adaptations and therefore result in superior performance improvements for that individual. Finally, a key consideration for the long-term development of an athlete's maximal power production capacity is the need for an integration of numerous power training techniques. This integration allows for variation within power meso-/micro-cycles while still maintaining specificity, which is theorized to lead to the greatest long-term improvement in maximal power.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21244105
Sports Med. 2011 Feb 1;41(2):125-46.
Developing maximal neuromuscular power: part 2 - training considerations for improving maximal power production.
Cormie P, McGuigan MR, Newton RU.

Vidare bör man också ta i beaktning att t ex förmågan att upprepat utföra maximala/högintensiva moment (i litteraturen kallat RSA eller multiple sprint work) är en avgörande faktor för prestationen i fotboll. Så den maximala power träningen bör även kombineras (om än inte i samma pass) med sport-specifikt RSA-protokoll.