handdator

Visa fullständig version : svinfull

Mestalla
2011-07-29, 21:52
tja jag är aspackad och har pacjat ner min mobill iklasongnrerna för att vakna i niorgon vid 7 tiden.

är det weeeeeeeeeeeirdide cehfen? U(/teh buss!

Vunnis
2011-07-29, 21:53
:thumbup: Kör hårt!

2011-07-29, 21:54
Brukar "tappa bort" mobilen på fyllan, för att sen hitta den i kalsongerna. Oftast flera gånger på rad också.

Som sagt, kör hårt!

Kwon
2011-07-29, 21:55
tja jag är aspackad och har pacjat ner min mobill iklasongnrerna för att vakna i niorgon vid 7 tiden.

Teh Buss!

Denna USB Kylskåp är det enda sättet att hålla din dryck kall och din dator, det ser cool ut på alla skrivbord.
Med denna mini kylskåp vid din sida, kan du hålla din dryck kylda och bo på din dator längre.

Jag såg denna annons.
Vänligen ge några tips?
Vem vet hur om makt?

USB Kylskåp. jpg

G_lund
2011-07-29, 21:56
Jag tappade ner min iphone4 i en tallrik med fil och cornflakes på fyllan... grävde fram den och var halvägs till vattenkranen innan jag kom på att det nog var bättre att torka av den med disktrasan.

Fatalist
2011-07-29, 21:58
Föga förvånande inlägg från en TFF:are.

Yes
2011-07-29, 22:11
Fylletrådar vore mycket roligare om folk kunde lära sig stava med alkohol i blodet.

hultman
2011-07-29, 22:12
Hihihih! Nämen dra på trissor!

Everest
2011-07-29, 22:14
Aldrig fattat varför det skulle vara svårare att stava med alkohol i blodet...

ceejay
2011-07-29, 22:28

have u been totally wasted, son?

Spartansk
2011-07-29, 22:31

+ 1. Jag stavar oklanderligt, även som svinfull. Jag har mobilen full med SMS och Facebook fullt med meddelanden som kan bevisa det!

Yes
2011-07-29, 22:32
have u been totally wasted, son?
Jag har. Sen har jag vaknat upp dagen efter och imponerats av mina egna inlägg. Ungefär som vanligt alltså, fast med extra handikapp.

Spartansk
2011-07-29, 22:33
ja. men det har aldrig slagit mig när jag är totalt jävla packad att logga in på kolozzeum och skriva ett fjorre-inlägg.

Du har aldrig varit totalt jävla packad.

filmjölk
2011-07-29, 22:44
Yoooo bro!!! Fi shizzle mah dizzle snoop doggy whizzle!!! Had three brewskis with mah homiez and a shot of vodka while makin gangstah dinnah consistin of meatballs and potatismos!!! Tattoos big muscles and meatballz gangstah stylee life of the IRON THUG!!! Im the baws dawg!

2011-07-29, 23:08
Yoooo bro!!! Fi shizzle mah dizzle snoop doggy whizzle!!! Had three brewskis with mah homiez and a shot of vodka while makin gangstah dinnah consistin of meatballs and potatismos!!! Tattoos big muscles and meatballz gangstah stylee life of the IRON THUG!!! Im the baws dawg!
Potatouhmouz*, please..

Kwon
2011-07-29, 23:14

Po Pou Potentät Sakara did what he had to do with the wingspan of limited effort.

The cesarian way and style of meddling and improving things surely seemed like the true and may be ONLY resort for such an advantage.

The first "rider" (or should we say proponent?) engaged, and then the second, in this vile concoction of wills.

Apocalyptic or not, the true manifest was made, and it was clear, black baggery was a real effort as a means of settling it in a non-provokative manner without a dispute nor a premonition of strife and struggle.

Poutentäät

They both knew where everything was heading as soon as they stepped inside the cage, it was a hellbound ride to the sauna...

The "mistique" is here to stay, be it now or never...

AAAAAAAAAAand It's the Afterlife alright.

And yes, we should always (vis-a-vis) stay in the same boat among those other sordid predicaments where it may or may not flutter.

The one that tries, will, of course gain what is needed in this time and age.

The religion is one thing though, make no mistake about that.

It gets thought of many many times, always trying to improve.

but the thing is, does anyone really consider Alessio Sakara an apocolyptic fighter or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the Kolozzeum-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age).

Pootentot

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat.

Poetentäte

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you guys a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the octagon at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the ufc hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET

I started contioning myself a year ago and I'm still not out of the ufc and that what made that tooo UFC and he never.

Before I pe his messae, I have o le ou all know ha I spilled orane juice all over m keboard, and curenl a lo of lees can no longe be ped (no joke). I looks like I'm going o hae o bu a new keboad. I suppo Zombie Pope and ink i's a bic moe by Libey.

http://i41.tinypic.com/juk6dc.jpg

filmjölk
2011-07-29, 23:18
Potatouhmouz*, please..

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

davvvan
2011-07-29, 23:18
Några guldsms har det blivit genom tiderna i fyllan.... Massutskick typ.

SteveMiller
2011-07-29, 23:21
Ganska smart att trycka ner den i fillingarna! ;)

vicarious
2011-07-29, 23:24
Alkolås på mobilen hade varit nåt, iaf för mig :Virro

Piranha
2011-07-29, 23:30
Alkolåset fungerar.