handdator

Visa fullständig version : Tid för återhämtning av styrka & kraft efter styrketräning med olika rörelsehastighet

King Grub
2011-06-28, 11:32
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the time course of strength and power recovery after a single bout of strength training designed with fast and slow contraction velocities. Nineteen male subjects were randomly divided into 2 groups: the slow-velocity contraction (SV) group and the fast velocity contraction (FV) group. Resistance training protocols consisted of 5 sets of 12 repetition maximum (5 × 12RM) with 50 seconds of rest between sets and 2 minutes between exercises. Contraction velocity was controlled by the execution time for each repetition (SV-6 seconds to complete concentric and eccentric phases and for FV-1.5 seconds). Leg Press 45° 1RM (LP 1RM), horizontal countermovement jump (HCMJ), and right thigh circumference (TC) were accessed in 6 distinct moments: base (1 week before exercise), 0 (immediately after exercises), 24, 48, 72, and 96 hours after exercise protocol. The SV and FV presented significant LP 1RM decrements at 0, and these were still evident 24-48 hours postexercise. The magnitude of decline was significantly (p < 0.05) higher for FV. The SV and FV presented significant HCMJ decrements at 0, but only for FV were these still evident 24-72 hours postexercise. The SV and FV presented significant TC increments at 0, and these were still evident 24-48 hours postexercise for SV but for FV it continued up to 96 hours. The magnitude of increase was significantly (p < 0.05) higher for FV. In conclusion, the fast contraction velocity protocol resulted in greater decreases in LP 1RM and HCMJ performance, when compared with slow velocity. The results lead us to interpret that this variable may exert direct influence on acute muscle strength and power generation capacity.

J Strength Cond Res. 2011 Jul;25(7):2025-2033. Time Course of Strength and Power Recovery After Resistance Training With Different Movement Velocities.

Pretorian
2011-06-28, 11:38
Jag försöker alltid förstå dessa texter men fastnar ganska ofta. Vad betyder:
In conclusion, the fast contraction velocity protocol resulted in greater decreases in LP 1RM and HCMJ performance

King Grub
2011-06-28, 12:05
Snabba kontraktioner resulterade i större minskningar av 1RM i benpress och försämrad prestationsförmåga i horisontella hopp.

Pintan
2011-06-28, 13:17
och det är alltså 1rm vid det tillfället man utfört de snabba rörelserna och inte 1rm längre tid efter? utan prestationsminskningen är tillfällig?

ursäktar min tröghet

Sniggel
2011-06-28, 13:19
De mätte alltså även låromkretesen?
Och den ökade i storlek efter träningen i båda grupperna men i den gruppen med snabba kontraktioner varade ökningen längst.

Var det nån skillnad i belastning mellan grupperna. Det är ofta lättare att lyfta snabbt och då kanske belastningen blir högre (pga högre 12RM vid snabba kontraktioner än vid långsamma), vilket ju kan påverka återhämtningen.

creperiet
2011-06-28, 15:22
Hur kan man ens utföra 5 set med 12RM med 50sekunders vila?

hurril
2011-06-28, 15:24
Muskeltonusen lär bli högre av en större kraftutveckling.