handdator

Visa fullständig version : Effekten av glykemiska kolhydrater före träning på löpkapacitet

King Grub
2011-05-19, 08:10
This study examined the effects of pre-exercise food on different glycemic indexes (GI) on exercise metabolism and endurance running capacity. 9 subjects performed 3 exercise trials on different days 15 min after ingesting: lentils, (LGI), potatoes, (HGI), and placebo. Each subject ingested an equal amount of each food (1 g/kg body mass) and ran on a level treadmill for 5 min at 60%, 45 min at 70% and then at 80% of VO (2max) until exhaustion. Serum glucose concentrations were higher ( P<0.01) 15 min after the HGI trial compared to the LGI and placebo trials. In addition, serum glucose levels were higher ( P<0.05) during the LGI trial at the time of exhaustion compared to the HGI and placebo trials. Plasma insulin levels, 15 min after ingestion, were higher ( P<0.001) in the HGI trial as compared to the LGI and placebo trials. Exercise time was longer during the LGI trial ( P<0.05) compared to the placebo, but the time to exhaustion in the HGI condition did not differ from the placebo (LGI: 90.0±7.9; HGI: 81.8±5; placebo: 73.0±6.4 min). These results suggest that lentils, the LGI food, ingested 15 min before prolonged exercise maintained euglycemia during exercise and enhanced endurance running capacity.

Int J Sports Med. 2011 May 17. The Effects of Pre-Exercise Glycemic Index Food on Running Capacity.

hejhopp79
2011-05-19, 08:18
Intressant. Linser innehåller ju dessutom en massa mineraler och grejer. Skulle inte förvåna mig om det påverkar på något vänster också

WHITEFOLKS
2011-05-19, 10:17
Det är högre energikoncentration i linser så du får ut mer energi ur motsvarande mängd gram.

Eddie Vedder
2011-05-19, 13:50
Det är högre energikoncentration i linser så du får ut mer energi ur motsvarande mängd gram.

Precis, jag vill se kalorimängden. Annars kan man ju inte dra någon som helst slutsats. För egen del vinner potatis med hästlängder om jag bara har någon fullvärdig proteinkälla i måltiden. Vilket jag ju naturligtvis alltid har.

King Grub
2011-05-19, 13:57
Det är väl 1 gram kolhydrat per kilo kroppsvikt oavsett källa? Dåligt formulerad engelska av grekerna bara.

Eddie Vedder
2011-05-19, 14:05
Det är väl 1 gram kolhydrat per kilo kroppsvikt oavsett källa?

Vet ej, jag har inte läst mer än abstraktet. Och där står det ju bara "amount of each food" inte "amount of carbohydrates". Och är det mängd mat så borde ju linserna vara energirikare.

Maod
2011-05-19, 14:06
Tycker det hade varit mer intressant med något som har ytterligare högre GI än potatis. I min värld har potatis medelhögt GI, eller?

William
2011-05-19, 14:17
Det är väl 1 gram kolhydrat per kilo kroppsvikt oavsett källa? Dåligt formulerad engelska av grekerna bara.

Vet ej, jag har inte läst mer än abstraktet. Och där står det ju bara "amount of each food" inte "amount of carbohydrates". Och är det mängd mat så borde ju linserna vara energirikare.

Såhär står det i artikeln.

The 3 test conditions were lentils (GI: 29 ± 1) [9] , boiled
in excess water for 45 min; potato (GI: 83 ± 1), boiled in excess
water for 60 min; and placebo (0.05 g aspartame per kg of body
mass). The placebo was considered as glucose by the subjects.
The amount of each food ingested was equal to 1 g per kg of body
mass (Lentils 8.8 and Potato 9.8 g of CHO).

WHITEFOLKS
2011-05-19, 14:27
Ok då var det hyfsat kalorimatchat då :)

Fast det blir väl fortfarande mer energi i linserna eftersom de innehåller mer protein?