handdator

Visa fullständig version : HIIT...igen.

LunaSpice
2003-11-20, 22:04
Jag är väldigt intresserad av HIIT´s effekter...i synnerhet efterförbränningen. Är det någon som har några bra artiklar om exakt HUR efterförbränningen går till? Exakt VARFÖR det blir en bra efterförbränning. Jag "vet" att ju mer kolhydrater man bränner under kortare tid desto mer fett bränns efteråt men hur går det till? William? Grub? Sverker? Ozz? Nån annan?

Tack på förhand...orkar inte kolla i mina böcker. Ska söka pubmed dock. =)

EDIT Har hittat ett par artiklar nu men kom gärna med annan info.

"Impact of exercise intensity on body fatness and skeletal muscle metabolism."
Tremblay A, Simoneau JA, Bouchard C.
Physical Activity Sciences Laboratory, Laval University, Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada.

Den säger det mesta men ändå inte _exakt_ hur efterförbränningen sker.

King Grub
2003-11-21, 11:24
Har du sökt på EPOC - Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption?

Peter
2003-11-21, 11:39
Mängden energi du förbrukar är direkt beroende av hur mycket syre du förbrukar (tar upp, inte andas in). Varje liter syre motsvarar ca 5 kcal. Eftersom du har förhöjd puls och andning ett bra tag efter ett hårt pass som bildat mjölksyra är också förbränningen förhöjd ett tag efter.

Tycker dock inte man ska överskatta EPOC:en. I normala fall kanske den uppgår till 10% av förbrukningen under själva träningen.

Alcazara
2003-11-21, 11:44
och en tillaggsfraga..

Om jag ater eller dricker nat direkt efter HIIT passet, typ 3 dl minimjolk med oboy, da stoppas forbranningen va? och musklerna far protein...

Jag vill namligen inte fettforbranna, utan kora HIIT mer som bentraningskomplement...

Peter
2003-11-21, 11:46
Eftersom förbränningen är hög ett tag efter aktiviteten beroende på att puls och andning är högre än normalt är det ju inte så troligt att förbränningen upphör ifall du äter. Däremot kommer du förmodligen bränna mindre fett och mer kolhydrater om du inte äter något.

King Grub
2003-11-21, 11:54
Enligt Lyle McDonald är det mest en fråga om kalorier in minus kalorier ut totalt sett. Här är vad han har att säga om att äta efteråt:

"The issue of post-workout nutrition during fat loss is one that I:

a. get asked about all the time
b. go back and forth in my head all the time

To understand why, lemme give a little background into the problem.

Insulin is one of those double-edged hormones which is why people are so confused about it. Half the time you read that insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, and half the time you read that it makes you fat. Well, both happen to be true. The problem with insulin, fundamentally, is that it's not tissue specific. Both muscle and fat cells have insulin receptors and insulin drives calories into both quite effectively. And while it's true that there are slightly different insulin thresholds for muscle vs. fat cells, the difference in quite small and I'm not convinced that you can manipulate insulin tightly enough to really take advantage of it. Even the small increase in insulin from protein intake tends to lower blood fatty acid levels. Of course, carbs raise insulin much much more.

Now, insulin shuts down lipolysis pretty effectively at even low concentrations. It's actually depressingly low. Of course, you have to keep in mind that folks have been getting ripped (i.e. losing body fat) on carb-based diets for decades. So I have to wonder if the focus on lowering insulin and keeping it low is that big of a deal. It looks good on paper but if insulin completely prevented fat loss, nobody would EVER get cut on carb-based diets and we simply know that isn't true. So theory has to give way to real world results in this case.

Even Duchaine, prior to his death, mentioned that lowering insulin didn't seem to have a truly significant impact, especially not in men (note: for women trying to lose hip/thigh fat and *maybe* for men and ab fat, lowering insulin does seem to help for a bunch of complicated reasons). That is, on a calorie-reduced diet, you lose fat, even if insulin stays elevated. Of course, you can counter that you may lose more fat if you lower insulin (because you allow better fatty acid mobilization). Which works on paper but not really in the real world. Not to as great a degree as you'd expect anyhow. The differences between fat and LBM loss in cyclical keto diets compared to say, a Zone/Isocaloric type of diet (roughly 30% of calories from each macronutrient) were never huge at the same calorie level: a few pounds either way over 12 weeks. Even that wasn't consistent across the board: some folks lost more fat and less muscle on the higher carb diets. Measurement error? Individual biochemical differences? AT this point I don't know.

Now, on top of all of that, let's go back to something I talked about in the above: contrary to popularly held belief, what you burn during the workout really doesn't appear to make that huge of a difference in terms of fat loss. Ultimately, it really does come down to calorie balance (calories in vs. out). Or more, accurately nutrient balances. "

Alcazara
2003-11-21, 12:24
ok, I get it!

LunaSpice
2003-11-22, 17:50
Originally posted by King Grub
Enligt Lyle McDonald är det mest en fråga om kalorier in minus kalorier ut totalt sett. Här är vad han har att säga om att äta efteråt:

Hrm, om den teorin skulle stämma så skulle man alltså inte kunna bygga muskler samtidigt som man bränner fett med HIIT, eller hur? För enligt Lyle så skulle jag alltså hamna på ett energiunderskott med HIIT och därför inte kunna bygga. Men det _vet_ jag att det inte stämmer eftersom jag har sett många, redan vältränade, som kör HIIT för att hålla fettet på bra nivåer samtidigt som de växer.

Dock handlar det kanske inte BARA om efterförbränningen utan en kombination.

William
2003-11-23, 18:48
Tjenare!

Har inte läst igenom nedanstående artiklar ännu men de verkar rätt bra och innehåller rätt många artiklar som är relaterade till HIIT.

Hoppas det ger ngt!

http://www.wsu.edu/~strength/hiit.htm

http://www.cbass.com/FATBURN.HTM

Mvh

William