handdator

Visa fullständig version : Kai Greene skippar Arnold Classic 2011

8thWonder
2010-12-24, 10:30
December 23, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM

Kai Greene will not be defending his Arnold Classic title this year. Greene, the two-time and defending champ, announced today that he will sit out this year's competition.

Greene, who fell to a disappointing seventh at the 2010 Mr. Olympia after being tabbed as a precontest favorite, had been keeping a low profile since October. But all indications were that Greene would be on track to defend his title in Columbus, Ohio. In late December, though, Greene informed us he would be taking off the early part of the new season and would target acompetition later in the year in order to qualify for the 2011 Olympia.

"Defending my Arnold Classic title, winning the Australia Grand Prix and competing in the Olympia took a toll on my body last year," Greene said. "I've been competing at least three times a year since 2006, and I just felt like my body needed to rest in order for me to be at my best. I wish all of the competitors in the 2011 Arnold Classic the best, and I look forward to being back onstage in Columbus in 2012."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Men nästa tävling han sätter fot på är inte Olympia. I och med sin 7plats på Olympia nu senast behöver han först kvalificera sig. Om han sitter ut hela året eller gör en mindre tävling längre fram är oklart.

victor_n
2010-12-24, 11:31
December 23, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM

Kai Greene will not be defending his Arnold Classic title this year. Greene, the two-time and defending champ, announced today that he will sit out this year's competition.

Greene, who fell to a disappointing seventh at the 2010 Mr. Olympia after being tabbed as a precontest favorite, had been keeping a low profile since October. But all indications were that Greene would be on track to defend his title in Columbus, Ohio. In late December, though, Greene informed us he would be taking off the early part of the new season and would target acompetition later in the year in order to qualify for the 2011 Olympia.

"Defending my Arnold Classic title, winning the Australia Grand Prix and competing in the Olympia took a toll on my body last year," Greene said. "I've been competing at least three times a year since 2006, and I just felt like my body needed to rest in order for me to be at my best. I wish all of the competitors in the 2011 Arnold Classic the best, and I look forward to being back onstage in Columbus in 2012."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Men nästa tävling han sätter fot på är inte Olympia. I och med sin 7plats på Olympia nu senast behöver han först kvalificera sig. Om han sitter ut hela året eller gör en mindre tävling längre fram är oklart.

Såg detta, får väl hoppas han gör rätt och får folk glömma två senaste årens fiaskon.

Frågan är, vem tar AC nu? branch? dex? evan kanske?! rolley?

bb X
2010-12-24, 12:51
Victor_N: Branch ;)

Mass-Tech
2010-12-24, 14:27
Good news for Branch.
Bad news for Phil.

Inge Enveten
2010-12-24, 14:28
Postade denna på bb.com och body, någon annan fick ta sig äran att fixa hit den.. bra det :D (cool story bro @ myself)

AC blir onekligen extremt intressant nu. Vågar inte tippa top 3. Det blir kaoz mannen.

G_lund
2010-12-24, 14:56
Var Kai en såpass självskriven vinnare på ac då? Han plancerade ju sig tyldigen inget vidare på olympia?

(n00b)

victor_n
2010-12-24, 14:59
Var Kai en såpass självskriven vinnare på ac då? Han plancerade ju sig tyldigen inget vidare på olympia?

(n00b)

Han kom två enligt mig och många på förra AC efter heath.