handdator

Visa fullständig version : Hormonella och metabola svar på olika styrketräningsupplägg

King Grub
2010-06-30, 09:34
AIM: The purpose of the present study was to compare the effect of different resistance training systems (Multiple-set [MS] and Pyramid [P]) on hormonal, metabolic and perceptual markers of internal load.

METHODS: Ten healthy men performed two resistance training sessions (MS and P) which consisted of three exercises (bench press, peck deck and decline bench press) with the same total volume of load lifted. The training sessions were performed 14 days apart and allocated in a counter-balanced order. Hormonal (plasma insulin, growth hormone [GH], testosterone and cortisol) and metabolic (blood glucose and lactate) responses were assessed before and after each exercise bout. Session rating of perceived exertion (session RPE) was taken 30-min following each bout.

RESULTS: No difference was observed for session-RPE between P and MS bouts (P>0.05). Plasma GH, cortisol and lactate increased significantly after exercise both bouts (P<0.01), but there were no significant changes between MS and P (P>0.05).

CONCLUSION: It is concluded that the acute bout of resistance exercise following MS and P systems provide similar training strain when the total volume of load lifted is matched.

J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2010 Jun;50(2):229-34. Hormonal, metabolic and perceptual responses to different resistance training systems.

Go_to_heaven
2010-06-30, 11:41
Multiple-set är traditionell ST (ex. 3x10)??

Går det att dra några slutsatser om att detta resultat speglar vilken metod som skulle ge bäst hypertrofi, ex att det i detta fall skulle innebära att dessa metoder skulle framkalla samma hypertrofi? Förutsatt att alla andra parametrar som är involverade i hypertrofi var desamma.

prOtotype
2010-06-30, 13:06
Det skulle vara intressant att se hur P och MS var upplagt. Om det handlar om samma tidsrymd osv så skulle iaf jag föredra en pyramid då skaderisken borde vara mycket mindre om man börjar lågt och värmer upp ordentligt.
Eller inkluderade MS också uppvärmning av något slag?

frong
2010-06-30, 13:14
Vad är MS och P*whatever*

thatkrillesshow
2010-06-30, 13:30
Vad är MS och P*whatever*
Står i första raden: "different resistance training systems (Multiple-set [MS] and Pyramid [P])"