handdator

Visa fullständig version : Oxidativ stress vid traditionell styrketräning vs styrketräning i cirkelträningsform

King Grub
2010-06-29, 11:38
We have studied circuit resistance schemes with high loads as a time-effective alternative to hypertrophy-traditional resistance training. However, the oxidative stress biomarker responses to high-load circuit training are unknown. The aim of the present study was to compare oxidative stress biomarker response with an acute session of hypertrophy-resistance circuit training and traditional interval training. A week after the 1 repetition maximum (1RM) test, 11 healthy and well-trained male participants completed hypertrophy-resistance acute sessions of traditional interval training (3 x 10 repetitions at 75% of the 1RM, with 90-second passive rest) and circuit training (3 x 10 repetitions at 75% of the 1RM, in alternating performance of 2 exercises with different muscle groups) in a randomized and cross-over design. Venous blood samples were collected before (pre) and 10 minutes after (post) the resistance training sessions for oxidative stress biomarker assays. As expected, the time used to complete the circuit training (20.2 +/- 1.6) was half of that needed to complete the traditional interval training (40.3 +/- 1.8). Significant increases (p < 0.05) in thiobarbituric acid reactive substances (40%), creatine kinase (CK) (67%), glutathione (14%), and uric acid (25%) were detected posttraditional interval training session in relation to pre. In relation to circuit training, a significant increase in CK (33%) activity postsession in relation to pre was observed. Statistical analysis did not reveal any other change in the oxidative stress biomarker after circuit training. In conclusion, circuit resistance-hypertrophy training scheme proposed in the current study promoted lower oxidative stress biomarkers and antioxidant modulations compared with resistance traditional interval training.

J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Jun 23. Oxidative Stress Biomarker Responses to an Acute Session of Hypertrophy-Resistance Traditional Interval Training and Circuit Training.

Eddie Vedder
2010-06-29, 13:47
Coolt. Jag hade gissat det motsatta. Undrar om de verkligen orkade gå på lika tufft i cirkelträningen som i den mer klassiska styrketräningen.

Undrar om det tidseffektiva upplägget spelar in. I och med att passet var avklarat så mycket tidigare kanske inte samma oxidativa stress hann inträda? Bara en spontan tanke.

Ondskapelsen
2010-06-29, 14:20
Någon som kan utveckla på ett vettigt språk =)?