handdator

Visa fullständig version : vätskans betydelse!

david85
2010-04-16, 22:17
Följder dagligen www.crossfit.com.
Uppmärksammar vissa saker man läser och ser, bl.a.
vätskans betydelse...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/an6UQw0laNE&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/an6UQw0laNE&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Anton Fräs
2010-04-16, 22:32
Jag har aldrig förstått hypen kring vätskeintag. Dricker man efter törst känns det som att man klarar sig i de flesta idrotter, under de flesta förhållanden.

Borträknat extrema distansidrotter och rejäl värmebölja. Hetsen kring vätskeintag -> GATORADE!?

Vet med mig att många i min ålder, i synnerhet tjejer, dricker uppemot 5l vatten om dagen vilket inte känns nödvändigt.

Johan_P
2010-04-16, 22:41
The recommended total daily fluid intake of 3,000 ml for men and of 2,200 ml for women is more than adequate. Higher fluid intake does not have any convincing health benefits, except perhaps in preventing (recurrent) kidney stones.

http://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146381

bollio
2010-04-17, 11:15
Bra poäng om kaffe i alla fall.

Anton Fräs
2010-04-17, 11:20
Bra poäng om kaffe i alla fall.

Jag tänkte exakt samma sak :)

King Grub
2010-04-17, 11:21
Kaffe räknas in i det dagliga vätskeintaget. Kaffe är lika vätskedrivande som kranvatten.

Griffin
2010-04-17, 12:02
Kaffe räknas in i det dagliga vätskeintaget. Kaffe är lika vätskedrivande som kranvatten.

hmm är ej koffein vätskedrivande?

King Grub
2010-04-17, 12:03
We conclude, based on the information above, that the popular beliefs about caffeine in regard to fluid balance, electrolyte balance, and exercise-heat tolerance are incorrect.

Because dehydration is absent, the body's ability to regulate temperature (i.e., via sweating and increased skin blood flow) is not impaired, even in a hot environment. In turn, because hyperthermia is not greater when caffeine is consumed (vs a water placebo), exercise performance is enhanced without increased physiological strain.

Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2007;35(3):135-140.

The idea that caffeine is a diuretic originated around 1930 with experiments on just a few humans and with animal research. The results indicated that caffeine causes an increase in urine production, which is true. But then, water does the same thing. Does that mean that we shouldn’t drink water? ...the diuretic activity of caffeine is similar to that of water.

For decades, health and exercise experts have cautioned that caffeine causes dehydration, despite a lack of scientific evidence to support that idea. It’s fair to ask why hospitals aren’t filled with dehydrated people.

Armstrong, LE. Caffeine, body fluid-electrolyte balance, and exercise performance. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2002. 12:189-206 2002.

Armstrong LE, Pumerantz AC, Roti MW, Judelson DA, Watson G, Dias JC, Sökmen B, Casa DJ, Maresh CM. Fluid, electrolyte, and renal indices of hydration during 11 days of controlled caffeine consumption. International Journal of Sport Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism 15:252-265, 2005.

schmecker
2010-04-17, 13:15
koffein hämmar väl utsöndring av antidiuretiskt hormon?
stämmer kanske inte eller så har det ingen uttalad effekt...