handdator

Visa fullständig version : Ghenerate

asmoo
2010-03-21, 17:48
Osäker på om man får länka ut här så undviker det. Google.

Ghenerate är en relativt ny GH booster där den enda märkbara effekten verkar vara bättre sömn (om man ska tro diverse loggar, många dock sponsrade). Något jag eftersträvar.

Är det samma skit som testoboosters? Om inte, bör inte en sådan produkt klassas som doping även fast de använder ett växtextrakt för att få samma effekt? Kanske fungerar helt annorlunda med GH och man kanske kan öka kroppens egenproduktion högre än med testo och utan bieffekter? Meningslös för personer som tränar då man ändå ökar utsöndring av GH?

1992_08
2010-03-21, 20:41
För det första testo booster ökar sin egna produktion,

det andra länka innehållet. Vad jag förstått så är doping GH enbart verksam vid inject för att i tablett / Drick form så bryter levern ner den verksamhet som ges i "ökning utöver Normala Längder.

asmoo
2010-03-21, 20:52
För det första testo booster ökar sin egna produktion,

det andra länka innehållet. Vad jag förstått så är doping GH enbart verksam vid inject för att i tablett / Drick form så bryter levern ner den verksamhet som ges i "ökning utöver Normala Längder.

Det gör denna produkt också, fast GH istället för testo; därav jämförelsen. Vill undvika att länka då jag inte vet vad som är tillåtet och inte här, omöjligt att länka utan att även länka till det företag som säljer den.

Ghenerate ska ha ungefär samma funktion som GHRP-2 (vet dock inte hur det fungerar) och man sprayer det under tungan, så tror inte det riktigt går att jämföra med en tablett.

Vill mest ha en diskussion om den överhuvudtaget fungerar och i så fall, om det kan anses som doping och om den har samma biverkningar som om man skulle ta syntetisk GH.

1992_08
2010-03-21, 21:13
Det gör denna produkt också, fast GH istället för testo; därav jämförelsen. Vill undvika att länka då jag inte vet vad som är tillåtet och inte här, omöjligt att länka utan att även länka till det företag som säljer den.

Ghenerate ska ha ungefär samma funktion som GHRP-2 (vet dock inte hur det fungerar) och man sprayer det under tungan, så tror inte det riktigt går att jämföra med en tablett.

Vill mest ha en diskussion om den överhuvudtaget fungerar och i så fall, om det kan anses som doping och om den har samma biverkningar som om man skulle ta syntetisk GH.

Länka Inehålls förteckningen bara..

Har hört talas om den och verkar mest "fejk" en sprey är det fortfarande vätska som måste passera via lever,
Däremot inject passerar inte via levern å på så sätt bryts inte beståndsdelen av GH som ökar ut-översina gränser.

Däremot kan man ju sätta ihop produkter som gör att GH utsöndras mer naturligt geno att hamna i den " djupa" sömn där GH- utsöndringen är mer aktiv än annars.

asmoo
2010-03-21, 21:30

Har hört talas om den och verkar mest "fejk" en sprey är det fortfarande vätska som måste passera via lever,
Däremot inject passerar inte via levern å på så sätt bryts inte beståndsdelen av GH som ökar ut-översina gränser.

Däremot kan man ju sätta ihop produkter som gör att GH utsöndras mer naturligt geno att hamna i den " djupa" sömn där GH- utsöndringen är mer aktiv än annars.

Vad jag förstått så går det mha GHRP-2 att ta det på det sättet. Det är alltså inte syntetiskt GH du tar oralt (eller genom slemhinnorna under tungan), utan det stimulerar din naturliga GH produktion.

Hade samma tanka angående GH och sömnen. Frågan är om biverkningar av förhöjd GH även går att få genom att höja sin egenproduktion genom tung träning och djup sömn?

Vilka ämnen är det som orsaker en djup sömn? Här är write-uppen (om den visar sig innehålla ämnen som inte är lagliga i Sverige kan väl någon mod slänga hela tråden?):

Why the world needs a GREAT GH supplement!

My parents are getting a little on in years and growth hormone replacement therapy is all the rage right now. I wanted to help get my parents a great GH product that worked. Sadly, I didn't see my mom injecting herself every day in order to look younger. I had read about GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 and I was intrigued. They show great promise in the literature! Unfortunately, these two peptide hormones are sold as injectibles. I thought that maybe I could try them under the tongue to get penetration and to my pleasant surprise, there was some serious potential there. I was certainly not going to give her some homeopathic "GH" or deer velvet that I knew didn't work and quite frankly pissed me off.

I started looking heavily into growth hormone release and I saw that there are two main pathways. The first I've discussed, which is the GHRP pathway or the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. Ghrelin and GHRP-6/GHRP-2 stimulate this. This pathway is very potent at releasing GH and is a good route, yet there are more potent routes of growth hormone release which is why we needed a two- phase technology to get the job done.

Unfortunately, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are illegal to sell in the US, since they are drugs and 100% synthetic. So, I started looking in the literature for NATURAL versions of GHRP to use. Luckily, I found a peptide in the fruit of Marus Alba that mimic's the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). This was an amazing find! I could now legally sell a supplement that had the same effect as GHRP-2 without being illegal! Understand, that this peptide is not Ghrelin, but does exactly what synthetic peptides like GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do, stimulate the GHSR receptor! Amazing find, but I couldn't stop there.

GHRH is the other receptor that allows for LARGE increases in growth hormone (up to 12 times baseline). By stimulating this receptor you cause massive spikes in circulating GH. Luckily, we found an amazing GHRH stimulating supplement that I included in GHenerate to boost growth hormone levels even higher. This pathway is totally new to the sports supplement world and the next paragraph details the GHRH agonist I found!

Puerariae Radix is a plant that has one particular constituent that is set to be the next superstar. It is called puerarin! Puerarin is an amazing nutrient that shows a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor. This ingredient was an amazing find but the key is the liquid "under the tongue" bioavailability which makes it biologically active. 520% increase in circulating GH is a HUGE increase and shows that this second pathway is very potent at releasing GH. We use only 98% pure puerarin complexed with cyclodextrin in our formula so it is ultra potent. Puerarin has also been shown to be an anti-aromatase, and a natural SERM, but this is not the main effect, compared to the GHRH stimulation, just a side benefit (3, 4). Finally, this wonder ingredient is a natural phosphoinositol 3 kinase (PI3K) stimulator which is the same anabolic pathway stimulated by IGF-1 and insulin to load the muscle with glycogen. I have to say, even I am impressed by this amazing material. GHRH stimulation, Aromatase Inhibition, natural SERM activity AND PI3K activity! Jackpot!

These two ultra potent pathways are what give GHenerate the amazing body recomp, appetite increasing effects that were experienced by our testers and make it the most potent GH secreting agent ever produced. One tester gained 8lbs on GHenerate alone, which is unheard of for a GH product. There is nothing on the market like GHenerate!

What about IGH-1? Luckily IGH-1, our GH secretagogue works in a totally different manner, which is to reduce somatostatin, meaning it will enhance and increase the potential of GHenerate. Somatostatin is the natural hormone your body produces to reduce GH production, so blocking this is a very good thing to do with GHenerate, so stacking the two is going to give exponential results.

While these studies are not conclusive, we just couldn't wait for years of clinical data on these ingredients to bring the product to market. We are looking into doing studies on all aspects of GH release with this product. We felt compelled to offer this product to people who like the science and wish to be early adopters to this new experience and see the value in the preliminary data and anecdotal experiences of our testers.

Reference Studies:
1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.

Puerariae Radix (PR), Puerariae Flos (PF), and Puerariae Surculus (PS) as well as their constituents were tested for induction of rat growth hormone (rGH) release by both rat pituitary cell culture and in vivo experimentation in order to develop them to novel drugs. Through a calibration curve of the rGH released by addition of rat growth hormone-releasing hormone (rGHRH) to rat pituitary cells, the 70 % ethanol extracts of PR and PS increased rGH release by about 1.6 and 1.7 times as high, respectively, as the control group (264.6 +/- 13.6 pM). However, each puerarin type as a representative constituent of PR in Korea Pharmacopeia (KP) and tectorigenin and an important ingredient of PF were twice as effective as in the control group. The acid hydrolysate of Puerariae Surculus (HPS) increased rGH release concentration-dependently, and its EC (50) was approximately 10.4 microg/ml. The T (max) value for rGH after injection of 20 microg/kg of rGHRH was 10 - 30 min, while the C (max) value was increased by approximately 12-fold compared to the control group (198.2 +/- 25.0 pM) and the AUC (0 - 45) was increased to 10 times the level of the control group (10,840.9 +/- 845.5 min. pM). On the other hand, T (max) for the HPS was 60 min, while C (max) was increased approximately to 5.8 fold compared to control (244.1 +/- 36.4 pM). C (max) for puerarin was 1,028.6 +/- 502.7 pM, that is, approximately 5.2 times as high as the control level. However, tectorigenin (20 microg/kg) was of no statistical significance. Therefore, we suggest that the HPS and puerarin act either on GH secretagogue receptors or on GHRH receptor of somatotrophin as possible agonists or an inhibitor on somatostatin receptor to release rGH, respectively.

2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

In the present work, we provide compelling evidence for the expression of a ghrelin-like peptide hormone that has only been associated with animals, in various plant tissues. Ghrelin, the appetite stimulating hormone, has been identified from a number of different species including humans, rat, pig, mouse, gerbil, eel, goldfish, bullfrog and chicken. The study here was conducted using an immunohistochemistry assay to screen whether plants have any ghrelin immunoreactivity. In this respect, Prunus x domestica L. and Marus alba were examined. Immunohistochemistry results showed that there is a strong human ghrelin immunoreactivity substance in the parenchyma cells of these plants. This was entirely unexpected since this hormone was considered to be present solely in animals. Thus, this study is the first to report the presence of a peptide with ghrelin-like activity in plants, a finding that has only been observed in the animal kingdom. RIA analysis confirmed that these plants contain significant amounts of this substance. Furthermore, reverse-phase HPLC analyses of plant extracts showed an elution characteristic of the peptide identical to that of human ghrelin. In general, fruit from both plants had higher levels of the peptide than the vegetative parts.

3) Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Dec;46(12):3671-6. Epub 2008 Sep 23. Decreased expression of aromatase in the Ishikawa and RL95-2 cells by the isoflavone, puerarin, is associated with inhibition of c-jun expression and AP-1 activity. Li Y, Chen H, Yang S, Xie G. Cancer Hospital of Tianjin, Tianjin Medical University, Ti-Yuan-Bei, Tianjin 330060, China. liyanwei127@hotmail.com

4) Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008 Dec 15;233(3):371-81. Epub 2008 Sep 19. Mechanism of phytoestrogen puerarin-mediated cytoprotection following oxidative injury: estrogen receptor-dependent up-regulation of PI3K/Akt and HO-1. Hwang YP, Jeong HG.

GHenerate - 4 Fluid Ounces

Serving Size: 6 Sprays (Approx 1ml)
Servings Per Container: 120 DV%

Proprietary Blend 83mg
Hydroxy Propyl Beta Cyclodextrin **
Puerarin 98% **
GHRP - Marus Alba Extract **

** Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate
Calcium EDTA(freshness), Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Natural
and Artificial Flavor, Purified Water, Chitosan

Directions: Spray 6 pumps under your tongue. Enjoy the flavor under
your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish around the mouth and finally
swallow completely. On workout days: take 6 sprays before training
and 6 sprays prior to sleep. On off days: take 6 sprays before noon
and 6 sprays prior to sleep.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Product use should be strictly limited to healthly adults above the age
of 18. Discontinue use if there any side effects. Always consult your
healthcare professional before use especially if: you are taking any
prescription drugs, beginning any new diet and exercise program,
or you have any health concerns or pre-existing conditions. Do not
use this product if you are at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure
heart, kidney, thyroid, psychiatric disease, difficulty in urinating, prostate
enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder or stroke. Do not
take if you are pregnant or nursing. Product efficacy depends on
proper diet and exercise. Discontinue use two weeks prior to
surgery, do not exceed recommended dosage.

Allergen Warning: Made in a plant that also processes egg, soy,
dairy, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, wheat and
barley products. Puerarin extracted from Kudzu.

stridis
2010-05-21, 21:32
Osäker på om man får länka ut här så undviker det. Google.

Ghenerate är en relativt ny GH booster där den enda märkbara effekten verkar vara bättre sömn (om man ska tro diverse loggar, många dock sponsrade). Något jag eftersträvar.

Meningslös för personer som tränar då man ändå ökar utsöndring av GH?

Vad hade du tänkt dig märka annars? Ökad fettförbränning, ödem eller karpaltunnelsyndrom? Annorlunda hy?

Den här produkten lär inte öka GH:t så mycket så liksom varför ta det om inte för typ sömn eller hyn (pga kollagen 1).

Om det är tillräckligt litet så kan ämnena tas upp sublingualt och behöver inte decimeras genom första passage via levern. Beror på vad det är för ingredienser...

edit: cyklodextriner brukar man ju använda för sådana ändamål.

stridis
2010-05-21, 21:36
Om inte, bör inte en sådan produkt klassas som doping även fast de använder ett växtextrakt för att få samma effekt?

Någon som vet?

yeahyeah123
2011-08-01, 11:33
Någon som har testat den här produkten och märkt någon skillnad?

aijou
2011-08-01, 16:40

Kan tyvärr inte yttra mig om produkten du talar om, men varför inte testa Zink och magnesumkapslar eller ZMA om det är bättre sömn du vill åt? Sedan jag började ta en kapsel zink och en kapsel magnesium innan läggdax så har jag upplevt att min sömn har blivit tyngre. Har börjat drömma som fan också varje natt. Fast det är mest bara roligt. :Virro

Finns Zink och magnesium i Kolo-shoppen till ett överkomligt pris.