handdator

Visa fullständig version : Hormonsvar på styrketräning efter intag av karnosin och anserin

King Grub
2010-03-13, 10:31
Intramuscular carnosine buffers protons (H) in skeletal muscle. We examined the effects of supplementation with chicken breast meat extract (CBEX) containing carnosine and anserine on hormonal responses to resistance exercise. Twenty-two men were assigned to a CBEX drink group (CBEX containing total 2 g of carnosine and anserine) (n = 14) or a placebo drink group (n = 8). The subjects ingested the prescribed drink (100 mL) twice daily for 30 days without physical training. Before and after the supplementation period, the subjects completed 5 sets of bilateral knee extension exercises (with a 90-s rest between sets). The magnitude of the increase in exercise-induced free testosterone did not change significantly after supplementation in either group. The blood lactate response to exercise was attenuated after supplementation in both groups (p < 0.05). In the CBEX group, the plasma epinephrine and norepinephrine concentrations after exercise were significantly lower after supplementation (p < 0.05). The serum growth hormone response to exercise was also reduced in the CBEX group after supplementation (delta value: 5.4 +/- 1.9 ng/mL [pre] vs. 1.6 +/- 0.5 ng/mL [post], p = 0.05). No significant differences in exercise-induced strength reduction (fatigue index) were observed in the 2 groups after supplementation. These results suggest that short-term supplementation with CBEX attenuates the exercise-induced epinephrine, norepinephrine, and growth hormone responses.

J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Mar 10. Hormonal Responses to Resistance Exercise after Ingestion of Carnosine and Anserine.

Sverker
2010-03-13, 10:54
Hur var det nu ? Delades inte kanosinet till beta-alanin och histidin i matspjälkningen och vi absorberade beta-alaninet och histidinet var för sig.

Histidin finns fritt i aminosyrapoolen och beta-alaninet köper vi i PWO-produkterna.
Går det att översätta abstraktet till rent beta-alanin ?

schabo-labo
2010-03-13, 12:32
Nån som kan förklara för en som inte kan engelska?

EiseltUK
2010-03-14, 21:38
Nån som kan förklara för en som inte kan engelska?

Extrakt av kycklingbröst minskar utsöndringen av adrenalin, noradrenalin och tillväxthormon jämfört med placebo. Ganska ointressant i praktiken.

schabo-labo
2010-03-17, 00:27
Jahaa, jag trodde mitt beta-alanin intag blivit onödigt, puh.