handdator

Visa fullständig version : So you think you have a bad day? :D

Kwon
2009-12-22, 12:55
http://www.fmylife.com

"Today, my boyfriend of 2 years took me to get a tattoo done with his name on. He paid for it. After it was done he told me it was over between us and he thought it'd be a nice reminder of him for me. FML"

ceejay
2009-12-22, 12:58
Oof den känns :O

Kwon
2009-12-22, 12:59
Oof den känns :O

Många som är värre också!

Kwon
2009-12-22, 13:03
Today, I put in an application to my local market for a job that I desperately needed. I was talking to the manager, he seemed pleased with my application and said he'll call me. As he walks into his private office, I hear the sound of a paper shredder. FML

:D

Today, my family and I were decorating the Christmas tree. It seemed a bit unstable, but we decorated it without any problems. Later, while my daughter sat by the tree, it began to fall. Her grandmother stopped the tree from hitting her. I, on the other hand, screamed like a little girl. I'm a 38 year old guy. FML

ceejay
2009-12-22, 13:05
sköna grejer :D

Kwon
2009-12-22, 13:06
OUCH!

Today, I texted a somewhat overweight girl I wanted to hook up with and asked her "Have you been dating anyone lately?" Unfortunately with predictive text, "dating" came out as "eating". I didn't realize it till after it sent. FML

Kwon
2009-12-22, 13:09
Today, I was on a plane. The person sitting next to me was using the plane's wifi, and was on Facebook. They joined the group 'i hate sitting next to fat people on airplanes'. FML

hahavaffan
2009-12-22, 13:14
Today, I was buying beer at the liquor store I always buy beer at. I discovered that some of the people who work there worry about me if I don't come in to buy beer everyday. FML

Haha, det var ju jag för ett år sen, fast det var chinamat från China Box :D

rapzidi
2009-12-22, 13:25
Today, my parents yelled at me for 10 minutes without letting me get a word in edgewise for getting a 48 on my test. They took my phone, unplugged my internet, and took my car keys. They wouldn't listen no matter how many times I told them "It was out of 50". It actually was. FML

Today, it's my 18th birthday. My parents got me a $5 gift certificate to Itunes. It came for free with the iPhone they just bought my sister for her middle school graduation. FML

Haha, vad hemskt.

rapzidi
2009-12-22, 13:26
Näää .

Today, I came home to find a sock I previously used to whack off on my bed with googly eyes and a mouth drawn on it with a note that read "Because you can't find a real girl, I made your current one prettier, Love Mom." FML

NoPainNoGain
2009-12-22, 13:28
Asså minst hälften måste ju vara påhittade eller överdrivna, helt sjukta ju! Men väldigt underhållande, samtidigt tragiska...

"Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike. FML"

Snacka om dålig dag.

en stor stark
2009-12-22, 13:38
"Today, I spent five minutes trying to kill a spider with my mind. FML"

Jag vet inte varför, men jag tyckte att denna var skitrolig. Kan verkligen se en person sitta och stirra intensivt på en spindel.

Kwon
2009-12-22, 13:39
Today, I gave a girl I like a $200 diamond necklace to express how much she means to me. She gave me a hug and told me she didn't want to lose me as a friend. Nor did she want to lose her new necklace. Today, I got a $200 hug. FML

Today, my grandpa was wearing flip flops and white socks. He entered my restroom, and the moment he did it, I realized there was no toilet paper left. I felt too ashamed to interrupt his dump, so I waited for him to ask for paper, he never did and came out without socks. FML

Kwon
2009-12-22, 13:40
BÄST! :D

Today, my coworker asked to borrow my nail clippers so he could take care of a hangnail. He went to the bathroom, which I thought was polite, but when he got back to his desk and returned my clippers, there were little curly hairs stuck inside. He's bald. FML

ceejay
2009-12-22, 13:43
Today, both of my grandparents died in a car accident. My Mom and Dad thought it would make me feel better to know they were not my real grandparents, because I'm adopted. FML

oof

Kwon
2009-12-22, 13:43
First impressions last :D

Today, my boyfriend finally invited me over to his parents house so I could meet them. My boyfriend, his dad and I were sitting in the living room, when I saw a really sketchy person outside, so I said, "There is some creepy hobo man outside, messing with your trash." The "creepy hobo" was his mom. FML

ceejay
2009-12-22, 13:50
snacka om awkward moments

Daijmen
2009-12-22, 14:57
Today, my house got broken into. My brand new laptop was stolen, along with my flatscreen TV, digital camera, external hard drive and some clothes. Wanting to drown my sorrows in the Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream in the freezer, I opened the door to find that it too had been stolen. FML

:)

rapzidi
2009-12-22, 15:01
BÄST! :D

Today, my coworker asked to borrow my nail clippers so he could take care of a hangnail. He went to the bathroom, which I thought was polite, but when he got back to his desk and returned my clippers, there were little curly hairs stuck inside. He's bald. FML

Men vafan. Verkar finnas gott om sjukt osmidiga människor...

omnibus
2009-12-22, 15:06
Helt sjuka saker, man kanske inte har sådan otur trots allt.

"Today, my girlfriend canceled our date I've been looking forward to all week because her dog was having puppies. She doesn't have a dog. FML"

LoTiX
2009-12-22, 15:08
"Today, I found a bell that had been tied into the tassel of my ski hat by my twin sister as part of a longstanding prank war between us. I'm deaf and have apparently been jingling like an elf for over a week. FML"

Oh God, WIN!... som man säger.

ceejay
2009-12-22, 15:15
haha vilken skön idé lotix :D

Gabriel174
2009-12-22, 16:28
OUCH!

Today, I texted a somewhat overweight girl I wanted to hook up with and asked her "Have you been dating anyone lately?" Unfortunately with predictive text, "dating" came out as "eating". I didn't realize it till after it sent. FML

:laugh: :laugh:

saab900
2009-12-22, 16:39
:laugh:

MER! :hbang:

Vissa är riktigt tragiska, men man får trösta sig med att de värsta säkert är påhittade.

ryss
2009-12-22, 16:47
haha nya favoritsidan, fan va kul det är att sitta och läsa allt .D

Snobbe
2009-12-22, 16:48
Helt sjuka saker, man kanske inte har sådan otur trots allt.

"Today, my girlfriend canceled our date I've been looking forward to all week because her dog was having puppies. She doesn't have a dog. FML"

Denna måste ju varit något sorts missförstånd jag menar om man har en tjej som man känner och vet att hon inte har hund så lär hon inte dragit en sån ursäkt?

EkarN
2009-12-22, 17:00
Today, I spent my day alone while my parents and siblings were at school and work. Trying to be helpful, I cleaned out the fridge, did 5 loads of laundry, worked outside, fed the pets and made dinner for the entire family. The evening was spent hearing complaints of how wrong I did everything. FML

Bra familj:D

omnibus
2009-12-22, 17:10
"Today, I was taking an important exam for Calculus. Out of nowhere, the kid behind me starts violently kicking my desk. I quickly turn around and yell at him. He was having a seizure. FML"

"Today, while lying in bed with my wife, I asked her if she still loved me. Her reply "Sometimes". This I know is true because she instantly rolled over and farted on my leg. FML"

"Today, I got in an elevator at a hotel. Just as the door was closing, somebody banged into the door and stuck their hand through. I yelled, "What, are you retarded?!" The doors then opened to reveal a mentally handicapped boy with his parents standing behind him. FML"

Haha.

Ashenshugar777
2009-12-22, 17:18
Today, I was hit on by a guy who decided to use the line, "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in." FML
:laugh:

EkarN
2009-12-22, 17:32
Today, I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by my crazy ex-girlfriend, who apparently copied my key before our break up three months ago. She was on top of me, stroking my beard, whispering: “He looks like Jesus.” FML

Today, I spent five hours typing a letter to a Norwegian client. I then took a quick nap after the hard work. When I woke up, I found my paper in weird English. It turns out my girlfriend wanted to do me a favor and correct the words with the "red wavy lines." She was kind enough to save. FML

Today, I was fired from my job as a middle school teacher. Why? I told an 8th grader that Santa Claus wasn't real. He cried and told my boss. FML

Today, my best friend decided to admit to me that he and my girlfriend have been cheating behind my back for the past two months. The reason he finally admitted it? Because she is now cheating on him with another one of our friends. FML

inzie92
2009-12-22, 18:34
Today, I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by my crazy ex-girlfriend, who apparently copied my key before our break up three months ago. She was on top of me, stroking my beard, whispering: “He looks like Jesus.” FML

Today, I spent five hours typing a letter to a Norwegian client. I then took a quick nap after the hard work. When I woke up, I found my paper in weird English. It turns out my girlfriend wanted to do me a favor and correct the words with the "red wavy lines." She was kind enough to save. FML

Today, I was fired from my job as a middle school teacher. Why? I told an 8th grader that Santa Claus wasn't real. He cried and told my boss. FML

Today, my best friend decided to admit to me that he and my girlfriend have been cheating behind my back for the past two months. The reason he finally admitted it? Because she is now cheating on him with another one of our friends. FML

hahaha en av många klockrena! :thumbup:

Loke
2009-12-22, 18:44
Haha, äger våran awkward-tråd totalt.

Madame
2009-12-22, 19:12
Today, I decided to sign up to a dating website. After having a long conversation with one of my matches about how much I hate my job, I decided to meet up with him. It was my boss. FML

_slipknot1_
2009-12-22, 20:05
Today, it has been a year and a half since my boyfriend discovered online poker. Annoyed to see him spending every evening playing on his laptop, I threatened him: “Now honey, you have to choose. It’s your poker or me!” Answer: “You are bluffing!” FML

callosum
2009-12-22, 20:22
Today, I came home from my 2 week trip to Florida. At the airport, the door said "Enter Only", while a sign above it said "Do not enter." Long story short, I got arrested for "disobeying signs." Nothing says "Welcome home" like being arrested. FML

Carolinew
2009-12-22, 20:24
Kan inte tycka sånt här är kul eftersom typ allt säkert är fejk.

hultman
2009-12-23, 00:40
Haha. Som vanligt tror minst 50 % av alla kolomedlemmar att historierna är 100 % äkta.

Behi
2009-12-23, 03:02
Today, I went to the movies with my friend and her dog. The dog started barking, to which I cried out "What does your dog have rabies or what?!" I then noticed that the movie we were going to see did not allow dogs in the cinema. FML

Ashenshugar777
2009-12-23, 03:21
"Today, I left work to find a note on my windshield that read, "I think you're cute," with a phone number written down as well. I got super excited and immediately dialed. The phone was answered by a woman laughing hysterically. It was my Mom. FML

Today, while taking a shower, I saw shadows moving across the curtains. The shadow turned out to be a cricket that then fell into the tub. I ran out of the bathroom screaming and naked. My little sister came to my door and said, "If I hadn't just seen your balls, I would swear mom had TWO daughters." FML"

Åhåhåhåhåhåhåhå :laugh:

Aerials
2009-12-23, 11:13
Är det nu vi ska bry oss?

Drfg
2009-12-23, 11:17
Är det nu vi ska bry oss?

Nej, nu!

Nitrometan
2009-12-23, 11:44
Haha. Som vanligt tror minst 50 % av alla kolomedlemmar att historierna är 100 % äkta.
Jag tror att mindre än 50% av historierna är äkta. Den del av historierna som mot förmodan är äkta är säkert kryddade för att bli bättre.
Nej, nu!
Nu?

stafh
2009-12-23, 12:09
Today, I went to the movies with my friend and her dog. The dog started barking, to which I cried out "What does your dog have rabies or what?!" I then noticed that the movie we were going to see did not allow dogs in the cinema. FML

wat

stevebc
2009-12-23, 12:48
Today, I gave a girl I like a $200 diamond necklace to express how much she means to me. She gave me a hug and told me she didn't want to lose me as a friend. Nor did she want to lose her new necklace. Today, I got a $200 hug. FML

Today, my grandpa was wearing flip flops and white socks. He entered my restroom, and the moment he did it, I realized there was no toilet paper left. I felt too ashamed to interrupt his dump, so I waited for him to ask for paper, he never did and came out without socks. FMLAHAHHahahahah :D

stevebc
2009-12-23, 12:57
Kan inte tycka sånt här är kul eftersom typ allt säkert är fejk.Tycker inte det spelar någon roll. Ungefär som att se det som skrivs i en komedifilm. Det är ju fejkat, men lika roligt för det. Spelar helt enkelt upp scenen i mitt huvud.

wat:laugh:

Kwon
2009-12-23, 13:06

Enormt svårt att se dessa scenarios spelas upp? :)

Det är ju humor, oavsett verklighetsgrad.

omnibus
2009-12-23, 13:12
"Today, I checked into my flight early. The kiosk asked me if I wanted an earlier flight for $50. Awesome. I swiped my card then continued to the next screen where I was informed my new flight was delayed to the same time as my original flight. FML"

Typiskt :)

omnibus
2009-12-23, 13:37
Today, my colleague rushed off to the hospital for the birth of his first son. Having met his wife at the Christmas party a couple of years ago, I called to congratulate her. Shame I didn't realize it was his mistress having the baby. Guess who broke the news to the wife? FML

Today, my mother thought it would be okay to take my camera and erase all of my pictures that included my graduation, party, and my sisters wedding. Her excuse? "We need more room for Katie's birthday." Katie is our pet cat. FML

Today, is my birthday and my friends and I went to our favorite pub to celebrate. As I'm a little broke at the moment, they all offered to buy me birthday drinks. Which I later learned meant that they would order them for me and bring it to the table, but put everything on my tab. FML

Today, I was pulling into a parking garage space and using the next car over to judge where the wall was in front of me, but ended up whumping my front bumper as I pulled forward. Wondering what had happened, I got out to see that the car I was aligning myself against had hit the wall too. FML

Today, my math TA showed the class how one of her "dumb" students answered a test question. Everyone laughed as she wrote out the students answer, including myself, until I looked down at my answer sheet and saw that I submitted an identical answer. FML

Today, it was the last day of finals. After sleeping less than three hours in the last two days, I got in the car to go to school. For a second, I thought my steering wheel, the gas pedal, and brake pedal were all missing. That's when I realized I was sitting in the back seat. FML

Borde göras en film av dessa :)

PixelMiner
2009-12-23, 15:15
Today, I went to get a condom because my boyfriend and I were going to have sex for the first time. When I opened the drawer, I saw that every single condom had a Jesus pin stabbed through it, and a note on top of the box: "love mom." FML

Bubban
2009-12-23, 18:59
Today, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I called all my family members to invite them over this evening because I had some very important news for them that could not wait. They all declined the invite. When I asked why, they said they were going to my cousins to watch his new TV. FML

So sad...

Nina L
2009-12-23, 21:13
Bäst! Den har jag bestämt mig för att jag tror på. :) Men jag låtsas att alla är sanna. Det är roligast så.

shadowfire
2009-12-23, 21:20
hahaha underbar sida

David Brent
2009-12-23, 22:09
Någon rolig fanns det.

Today, my mom and I were going to the store. I decided to stay in the car while she went in. In the car next to me, there was a dog in the driver's seat barking at me. Bored, I barked back at it until I realized there was someone in the passenger's seat watching me. FML

Andy.da.wohoo
2009-12-24, 00:01
Today, I saw a roach on my toilet. I thought it would be funny to pee on it. It jumped out, which scared me; I hit my head on the wall and started bleeding, then I peed all over me and the wall. FML

Today, I was shopping in a packed store when I started to feel faint. Since I was quite far along in the queue, I tried to hold out until I reached the front of the queue. Good news: I succeeded. Bad news: I then fainted at the counter, hit my nose, and shit myself. FML

Också en som bara är sorglig:

Today, my girlfriend wished me a happy birthday. Too bad my birthday isn't for 5 months. She mixed up my birthday with the guy she's been cheating on me with. FML

Carolinew
2009-12-24, 02:20
Enormt svårt att se dessa scenarios spelas upp? :)

Det är ju humor, oavsett verklighetsgrad.

De är inte tillräckligt bra för att vara roliga om de är påhittade, min åsikt :) Lite fyndigt, jovisst, men kul? Nej.

Kwon
2009-12-24, 08:19
De är inte tillräckligt bra för att vara roliga om de är påhittade, min åsikt :) Lite fyndigt, jovisst, men kul? Nej.

Saken är ju den, att om du har inställningen att alla är verkliga, så blir de mer effektfulla (sätt dig i personens position) än annars.

Om du hoppar in med tänket att allt är påhittat är det nog inte lika intressant läsning.

miss_incorrigible
2009-12-24, 10:22
Today, I went to get a condom because my boyfriend and I were going to have sex for the first time. When I opened the drawer, I saw that every single condom had a Jesus pin stabbed through it, and a note on top of the box: "love mom." FML

That's not Jesus, it's the work of the :devil:

Carolinew
2009-12-24, 12:13
Saken är ju den, att om du har inställningen att alla är verkliga, så blir de mer effektfulla (sätt dig i personens position) än annars.

Om du hoppar in med tänket att allt är påhittat är det nog inte lika intressant läsning.

Haha mjovisst men att försöka lura sig själv är inte det lättaste :D