handdator

Visa fullständig version : Snabb fråga

Incubus
2003-08-28, 19:21
Min cardioträning (som gått hyfsat bra hittils) består av 20 minuters joggande/springande i c:a 11 km/h innan varje pass - bränner jag mer ifall jag drar ned hastigheten till rask promenad (7-8 km/h) ? Vad är det optimala ?

EiseltUK
2003-08-28, 19:30
Det är nog ganska marginella skillnader under 20 minuter. Det går åt mer energi om du rör förflytar din kroppsvikt i högre fart under en given tid. Procentuellt sett använder kroppen mer fett ju lägre intensiteten är... kan dock inte svara på om 7-8 km / h påverkar detta.

/ Henrik

King Grub
2003-08-28, 19:46
Jag skulle spara cardion till efter styrkepasset och dra på av bara tusan då istället (förutom efter ben förstås). Man har fortfarande tillräckligt med muskelglykogen lokalt i benen efter ett överkroppspass för att kunna ge tillräckligt för att komma upp i intensitet nog för en förhöjd efterförbränning. Ju fler kolhydrater förbrukade under cardiopasset desto större effekt.

Ozz
2003-08-28, 20:28
Incubus, om du är intresserad och vill veta mer kan du läsa det här.

Nedan är ett utdrag ur :
THE REGULATION OF CARBOHYDRATE AND FAT METABOLISM DURING AND AFTER EXERCISE
John O. Holloszy, Wendy M. Kohrt and Polly A. Hansen 1998

While the absolute work rate determines the total quantity of fuel required by the muscles during exercise, the relative exercise intensity is a major factor in determining the fuel mixture, i.e. the proportions of carbohydrate and fat, oxidized by the working muscles (27,68). During exercise performed after an overnight fast, 70-90% of the energy required at low exercise intensities in the range of ~25-30% of VO2max is supplied by the oxidation of fat. As shown in figure 1, as relative exercise intensity is increased from ~40% to ~85% of VO2max, there is a decrease in the percentage of the total energy requirement derived from fat oxidation and a reciprocal increase in carbohydrate oxidation. In addition to the decline in the relative contribution of fat oxidation with increasing exercise intensity, there is a decrease in the absolute amount of fat that is oxidized at higher relative work rates (27,37). Both plasma glucose and muscle glycogen utilization increase as exercise intensity is raised, with plasma glucose providing ~10 to 15% of total energy at all work rates and muscle glycogen providing the bulk (60% or more) of the energy required for very strenuous exercise requiring more than ~80% of VO2max (27,68). At low exercise intensities (20-30% of VO2max) plasma fatty acids provide nearly all of the fat that is oxidized, while at moderate and heavy intensities (50-85% of VO2max) plasma fatty acids and muscle triglycerides provide roughly equal amounts of the fat that is oxidized (27,34,38).
During moderate intensity exercise, in the range of 55% to 75% of VO2max, that can be maintained for 90 minutes or longer, there is a progressive decline in the proportion of energy derived from muscle glycogen and muscle triglycerides, and a progressive increase in plasma fatty acid oxidation (27). During the first 30 minutes or so of moderate intensity exercise in the fasting state, plasma fatty acids and muscle triglycerides provide roughly equal amounts of the fat that is oxidized. When the exercise is continued beyond 30 minutes, oxidation of plasma fatty acids provides progressively more of the total energy requirements, compensating for the decreased utilization not only of muscle triglycerides but also of muscle glycogen (27). This increase in plasma fatty acid oxidation during prolonged exercise is made possible by a progressive rise in plasma fatty acid concentration, and is necessitated by a progressive depletion of muscle glycogen and triglyceride stores.

står ännu mer intressant i den kompletta artikeln...

Tanman
2003-08-28, 21:28
Nej, du bränner mer om du kör ännu snabbare, men kanske hellre då efter styrkepasset som Grub föreslår..dock kan det bli jobbig om du tömmer glykogenet för mycket innan tempopasset.

Ozz
2003-08-28, 21:44
Men glykogenet i benen kan han inte tömma utan att köra ben och leverglykogenet räcker runt väl runt 2h hård träning i all fall.

Tanman
2003-08-28, 21:52
Nej så mycket leverglykogen har man i normala fall inte..75-100g vilket motsvarar cirkus 400kcal. Det bränner man fort om man kör ett hårt styrkepass och sedan tempopass på det.

Incubus
2003-08-29, 18:25
aha, då det är bäst att köra efter passet alltså. Lite trist att behöva slita som ett djur med cardioträning efter ett tungt gympass, men men, no pain no gain.

z_bumbi
2003-08-29, 18:38
Incubus: Vad är målet med träningen då ? Om du trivs att springa innan styrkan så är det väl kanske bättre att fortsätta så, allt beror ju på vad du vill uppnå.