handdator

Visa fullständig version : Aktivering av gluteus maximus och medius vid olika övningar

King Grub
2009-07-04, 09:29
STUDY DESIGN: Experimental laboratory study. OBJECTIVES: To quantify and compare electromyographic signal amplitude of the gluteus maximus and gluteus medius muscles during exercises of varying difficulty to determine which exercise most effectively recruits these muscles.

BACKGROUND: Gluteal muscle weakness has been proposed to be associated with lower extremity injury. Exercises to strengthen the gluteal muscles are frequently used in rehabilitation and injury prevention programs without scientific evidence regarding their ability to activate the targeted muscles.

METHODS: Surface electromyography was used to quantify the activity level of the gluteal muscles in 21 healthy, physically active subjects while performing 12 exercises. Repeated-measures analyses of variance were used to compare normalized mean signal amplitude levels, expressed as a percent of a maximum voluntary isometric contraction (MVIC), across exercises. RESULTS: Significant differences in signal amplitude among exercises were noted for the gluteus medius (F5,90 = 7.9, P<.0001) and gluteus maximus (F5,95 = 8.1, P<.0001). Gluteus medius activity was significantly greater during side-lying hip abduction (mean +/- SD, 81% +/- 42% MVIC) compared to the 2 types of hip clam (40% +/- 38% MVIC, 38% +/- 29% MVIC), lunges (48% +/- 21% MVIC), and hop (48% +/- 25% MVIC) exercises. The single-limb squat and single-limb deadlift activated the gluteus medius (single-limb squat, 64% +/- 25% MVIC; single-limb deadlift, 59% +/- 25% MVIC) and maximus (single-limb squat, 59% +/- 27% MVIC; single-limb deadlift, 59% +/- 28% MVIC) similarly. The gluteus maximus activation during the single-limb squat and single-limb deadlift was significantly greater than during the lateral band walk (27% +/- 16% MVIC), hip clam (34% +/- 27% MVIC), and hop (forward, 35% +/- 22% MVIC; transverse, 35% +/- 16% MVIC) exercises.

CONCLUSION: The best exercise for the gluteus medius was side-lying hip abduction, while the single-limb squat and single-limb deadlift exercises led to the greatest activation of the gluteus maximus. These results provide information to the clinician about relative activation of the gluteal muscles during specific therapeutic exercises that can influence exercise progression and prescription.

J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2009;39(7):532-540. Gluteal Muscle Activation During Common Therapeutic Exercises.

http://www.jospt.org/members/getfile.asp?id=4482

LillSkalman
2009-07-04, 11:04
Kul läsning, fick mig att göögla upp single-limb squat och dl. Fett kefft med dl'en iaf men tror squatten kan vara en kul övning att variera med. :)

ev. extra kul läsning för jäntor?

peace

Guddi
2009-07-04, 12:16
Enbens marklyft är en väldigt bra övning. Det blir inte samma träning som vanliga marklyft, men det blir, precis som studien visar en väldig aktivering i rumpan :)

brobban
2009-07-04, 13:27
Nån som har en film på enbens marklyft? Sökte på youtube men utan framgång.

King Grub
2009-07-04, 13:39
Det finns videos i studien.

http://www.jospt.org/issues/articleID.2310,type.1/article_detail.asp

Doctor Snuggles
2009-07-04, 13:54
Coolt. Jag har personligen alltid tyckt att enbens övningar i stil med dessa alltid tar mest på gluttan.

Doctor Snuggles
2009-07-04, 13:55
Det finns videos i studien.

http://www.jospt.org/issues/articleID.2310,type.1/article_detail.asp

Fel studie?

vicarious
2009-07-04, 14:15
Bara en tanke som dök upp.. blir det inte väldigt svårt att lyckas få bra överbelastning i single-leg squats eller deadlifts eftersom balansen blir begränsande jämfört med om man skulle köra vanliga, djupa tvåben squats eller deadlifts?

vicarious
2009-07-04, 14:16
Fel studie?

Kolla längst ner på sidan, i tredje videoklippet visas single-leg squat och deadlift.

Erik__
2009-07-04, 14:27
Jag hamnade på nått om whiplashskador :confused:

Louisee
2009-07-04, 17:53
tack för artikeln!