handdator

Visa fullständig version : Supplementering med cystin och teanin förbättrar immunförsvaret hos tränande.

King Grub
2009-04-09, 09:13
Athletes become increasingly susceptible to infection with intense training that results in immune suppression. The immune state was investigated after administering cystine/theanine (CT), which has been reported to have an immune reinforcement effect, to athletes before training involving a prolonged period of intense exercise. Fifteen long-distance runners were each allocated to the CT or placebo group, and the test food was ingested for 10 d prior to the start of training. Clinical examinations were performed before and after the training. The results indicate a significant increase in the high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) and neutrophil count in the blood, as well as a decreasing tendency for lymphocytes in the placebo group, but not the CT group. These observations suggest that the ingestion of CT contributed to suppressing the change in inflammatory response, prevented a decrease in the immune function, and prevented infection and reduced symptoms when infected associated with continuous intense exercise.

Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009 Apr 7. Effects of Oral Supplementation with Cystine and Theanine on the Immune Function of Athletes in Endurance Exercise: Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.

Dan S
2009-04-11, 12:01
Vart finns sånt här i regel att köpa? Aldrig hört maken till Cystein / Teanin.
;)

Musselbank
2009-04-11, 12:11
Får man i sig meningsfulla mängder cystein och teanin om man dricker grönt te?

kalle_banan
2009-04-11, 12:38
Vilka doser använde de?

Cerberus
2009-04-11, 13:10
undrar också om man får i sig de där me grönt te lr nåt annat.

Eddie Vedder
2009-04-11, 13:13
Cystein är en aminosyra, teanin är ett av de aktiva ämnena i té.

50cent
2009-04-11, 15:57
ägg+te = opti recovery:cool:

kalle_banan
2009-04-11, 16:37
Jag har kollat upp det och det var 700mg cystin (inte cystein) och 280mg theanine per paket (per dag) efter middagen.

Cerberus
2009-04-11, 17:32
var köper man sånt om man nu skulle vilja det? antar att man får äta tusen ägg o 20 liter te annars

e bara nyfiken, jag e luspank så spenderar pengarna på essentiella saker..

kalle_banan
2009-04-11, 19:29
var köper man sånt om man nu skulle vilja det? antar att man får äta tusen ägg o 20 liter te annars

e bara nyfiken, jag e luspank så spenderar pengarna på essentiella saker..

Cystin verkar bara finnas utomlands, teanin kan du hitta i sverige.
Googla!

Eller köp (Lipton)té: A typical cup of Lipton tea contains 14-18mg Theanine.
http://www.lipton.com.au/ltheanine/facts/index.html