handdator

Visa fullständig version : Kalorier i ett proteinrikt mellanmål kompenseras senare.

King Grub
2009-02-17, 09:54
Energimängden i ett proteinrikt mellanmål kompenseras med lägre energiintag vid kommande måltider vid fritt ätande.

Snacking is often regarded as a cause of overweight. However, the main issue is to determine whether the consumption of snacks leads to an increase in energy intake or whether a compensation phenomenon exists and maintains daily energy intake at a constant level. The objective of the present study was to determine whether the repeated consumption of a high-protein, moderate-energy, cheesy snack given as a preload 1 h before a meal altered energy intake at the next meal and then throughout the day, and if this kind of snack was energetically compensated. Normal-weight women (n 27) were recruited for the study. All subjects were healthy non-smokers, aged 18-60 years. The snacks consisted of portions of cheese containing 22 g protein, with an energy value of 836 kJ. Two types of snack were compared, differing in terms of the type of milk proteins they contained: the first contained casein only (CAS), while the second contained a mixture of casein and whey proteins (WHEY+CAS; 2:1). The principal finding of the present study was that the ingestion of the two snacks 1 h before lunch led to energy compensation of 83.1 (sem 9.4) and 67.0 (sem 16.4) % for WHEY+CAS and CAS respectively, at lunch, and 121.6 (sem 36.5) and 142.1 (sem 29.7) % for WHEY+CAS and CAS respectively, regarding the whole-day energy intake. In conclusion, the repeated consumption of a high-protein, moderate-energy, regular cheesy snack should not promote overweight because energy intake appears to be regulated during subsequent meals on the same day.

Br J Nutr. 2009 Feb 16:1-7. A high-protein, moderate-energy, regular cheesy snack is energetically compensated in human subjects.

Nelli
2009-02-17, 12:23
Energimängden i ett proteinrikt mellanmål kompenseras med lägre energiintag vid kommande måltider vid fritt ätande.

Br J Nutr. 2009 Feb 16:1-7. A high-protein, moderate-energy, regular cheesy snack is energetically compensated in human subjects.

Okay, men ar inte ost ganska fett, vilket kan leda till mer mattnad? Star det nagon stans hur mycket fett g ar och om det var skillnad mellan protein kvaliterna och fett mangden?

Endura
2009-02-17, 14:05
22g protein på 836kj borde väl betyda ca 75g av en 17%-ig hårdost?

Eddie Vedder
2009-02-17, 14:18
Hade varit intressant med en till grupp som istället fick en isokalorisk smörgås t.ex.

Men troligtvis hade resultaten blivit samma, inte p.g.a. att det absolut måste ha inneburit liknande mättnadskänslor utan för att folk "tyvärr" har en förmåga att sköta sig extra väl i såna här studier. Visst tillåts man äta ad libitum men i praktiken ändrar nog de flesta sina vanor om det är så att vanorna är något man skäms lite över.