handdator

Visa fullständig version : Create your own Obama-speech

Exdiaq
2009-01-20, 14:04
Hittade denna sida idag där man kan skapa sitt eget Obama-tal genom att sätta in ett par ord. Kan bli sjukt roliga tal :D Ta och posta talen här när ni gjort ett!

http://nanok.com/ina/

My fellow Americans, today is a happy day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "dildo", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually delete.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces huge and massive challenges like never before. Our economy is tiny. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for strap-ons. Our healthcare system is green. If your dick is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a chauffeur. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a weed sofa. But masturbating together we can right this ship, and set a course for Sweden.

Finally, I must thank my ugly family, my beautiful campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank muslims for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of shopping the American people. Without your hard efforts, none of this would have been possible.

J.V
2009-01-20, 14:15
My fellow Americans, today is a brown day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "fleshlight", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually dying.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces hot and sweet challenges like never before. Our economy is awesome. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for cars. Our healthcare system is bright. If your rectum is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a chef. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a disco ball . But singing together we can right this ship, and set a course for Gaza Strip.

Finally, I must thank my fat family, my hard campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank nazis for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of dying the American people. Without your ridiculous efforts, none of this would have been possible.Fniss.

Whistler
2009-01-20, 15:17
Star Wars-versionen!

My fellow Americans, today is a deathstar day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "lightsaber", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually diddi-didi-di-deeliidoo.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces hated and scared challenges like never before. Our economy is feared. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for jedi. Our healthcare system is dark. If your gungan is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a stormtrooper. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a ewok droid. But cloning together we can right this ship, and set a course for Mos Eisley.

Finally, I must thank my happy family, my respected campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank sith for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of force lightning the American people. Without your grim efforts, none of this would have been possible.

lectris
2009-01-20, 15:34
my fellow americans, today is a crazy day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "hate", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually poop.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – america faces funny and lazy challenges like never before. Our economy is spotted. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for babies. Our healthcare system is opened. If your toe is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a fireman. And america's image overseas is tarnished like a coffecup toothbrush. But jumping together we can right this ship, and set a course for the moon.

Finally, i must thank my blue family, my grumpy campaign volunteers, but most of all, i want to thank arnold for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, i must also thank you, president bush, for years of peeing the american people. Without your blurry efforts, none of this would have been possible.

hihi

Wao
2009-01-20, 15:46
My fellow Americans, today is a Black day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Chair", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually Jump.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces Black and Black challenges like never before. Our economy is Black. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Chairs. Our healthcare system is Black. If your Penis is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Janitor. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Microphone Latex. But Jumping together we can right this ship, and set a course for Africa.

Finally, I must thank my Black family, my Black campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Janitors for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of Jumping the American people. Without your Black efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Haha, jag har så dåligt humor. Började tom gråta av skratt

KlopFer
2009-01-20, 15:52
Haha, jag har så dåligt humor. Började tom gråta av skratt

+1 :laugh:

Cerberus
2009-01-20, 15:58
My fellow Americans, today is a awesome day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "monkey", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually poop.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces super and full challenges like never before. Our economy is funny. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for monkeys. Our healthcare system is ripped. If your bicep is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a bodybuilder. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a poop pee. But fucking together we can right this ship, and set a course for Arizona.

Finally, I must thank my happy family, my sad campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Christians for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of bringing the American people. Without your stupid efforts, none of this would have been possible.

TheDisturbedOne
2009-01-20, 20:43
My fellow Americans, today is a doable day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "rectum", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually do.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces greasy and filthy challenges like never before. Our economy is fruity. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for rectums. Our healthcare system is appleshaped. If your ass is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a gynecologist. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a probe dildo. But doing together we can right this ship, and set a course for Zimbabwe.

Finally, I must thank my disgusting family, my tormenting campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank mormons for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of penetrating the American people. Without your godlike efforts, none of this would have been possible.

MichiPich
2009-01-20, 21:02
My fellow Americans, today is a sick day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "pussyslapping", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually slapping.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces golden showering and bukakke challenges like never before. Our economy is face-raped. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for bangbus. Our healthcare system is cumdripping. If your vagina is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a whore. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a buttplug . But fucking together we can right this ship, and set a course for your mom.

Finally, I must thank my horny family, my sexy campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Nigger joe for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of Pissing the American people. Without your ugly efforts, none of this would have been possible.

väldigt nöjd me denna!:D

ceejay
2009-01-20, 21:15
sista biten som blev bra bara :(

Finally, I must thank my black family, my old campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank ku klux klan for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of deceiving the American people. Without your sucky efforts, none of this would have been possible.

MangeByggarn
2009-01-20, 21:41
my fellow americans, today is a kick-ass day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "lolcat ", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually laugh out loud at.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – america faces big and bad challenges like never before. Our economy is gay. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for chicken fingers. Our healthcare system is smelly. If your big toe is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a construction worker. And america's image overseas is tarnished like a icecream cone jigsaw puzzle. But getting hi together we can right this ship, and set a course for canada.

Finally, i must thank my dumb family, my horrible campaign volunteers, but most of all, i want to thank the u.s.s.r. For making this historic occasion possible. Of course, i must also thank you, president bush, for years of sleeping with the american people. Without your astoundingly stupid efforts, none of this would have been possible.

lolcat!

Madame
2009-01-20, 22:30
ett till lolcat-tal

My fellow Americans, today is a awsum day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "bukkit", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually watch.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces rock'n'roll and purrfect challenges like never before. Our economy is stinkin. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for cheezeburgerz. Our healthcare system is invizibul. If your belly is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a lolcat. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a coffecup kitteh. But punching together we can right this ship, and set a course for teh baffroom.

Finally, I must thank my ridiculus family, my epic campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank lolcats for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of screaming the American people. Without your gentle efforts, none of this would have been possible.