handdator

Visa fullständig version : Vinäger

Black Star Abyss
2008-04-24, 21:10
Är det farligt att dricka för mycket t.ex. äppelcidervinäger? Hittar inga kostråd någonstans.

Mental
2008-04-24, 21:11
För mycket är alltid för mycket, frågan är bara hur mycket är för mycket. typ

Eddie Vedder
2008-04-24, 21:14
Skulle det finnas något farligt i det så gäller det nog VÄLDIGA mängder. Och det lär aldrig magen palla med ändå. Alltså tror jag aldrig du kommer upp i mängder som EVENTUELLT (men inte sannolikt) skulle kunna tänkas vara hälsovådligt.

Du lär få ont i magen som bara den långt innan. Iofs kanske man kan se just de eventuella magsmärtorna och illamående vig högt som något negativt då.:Virro Samt att det smakar förjäkligt.:D

Mental
2008-04-24, 21:19
Dricker du det för att det är gott så kör på bara.

Om du dricker det för att gå ned i vikt så är jag rädd att livsmedelsverket kommer göra dig besviken.
http://www.slv.se/templates/SLV_Page.aspx?id=14622&epslanguage=SV#Bantningsr%C3%A5d

Äppelcidervinäger m m

Ännu ett preparat som marknadsförs som verksamt bantningspreparat, men vetenskaplig dokumentation saknas helt. Det finns inga studier publicerade i välrenommerade vetenskapliga tidskrifter som omfattar detta preparat.

Black Star Abyss
2008-04-25, 16:17
Jag dricker alltid några klunkar när jag gör sallad för att det är så OTROLIGT gott och ger en frisk känsla.

King Grub
2008-04-25, 17:16
Vilka smaklökar. :D Rena ättikan, ju.

Cohen
2008-04-25, 22:21
Äppelcidervinäger smakar päckel. Rödvinsvinäger däremot kan vara ganska gott att ta sig en sked av ibland. Alltså, inte dricka ur glas, men en liten klunk bara. Friskt som sagt!

Sen ska vi ju inte tala om balsamvinäger, men det är ju en helt annan sak.

JonasTL
2008-04-25, 22:42
Kinesisk risvinsvinäger som man kan strö lite torkad chili i, så gott att man sörplar i sig det fastän det är tänkt som dopp åt rykande fyllda pasta- eller brödknyten.

jikajd
2011-01-17, 15:24
http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/vinegar-clinically-proven-to-destroy-fat/

Jag som inte är så insatt i kroppens maskineri, vad betyder detta för en Svensson? ;)

Frumpish
2011-01-17, 20:36
Tycker faktiskt en sked äppelcidervinäger i ett glas vatten ger en ordentligt uppfriskande dryck!

Sliter ju dock på tänderna och har som redan postas ingen dokumenterad effekt :/

jikajd
2011-01-17, 22:58
Tycker faktiskt en sked äppelcidervinäger i ett glas vatten ger en ordentligt uppfriskande dryck!

Sliter ju dock på tänderna och har som redan postas ingen dokumenterad effekt :/

Oke, var bara tvungen att bumpa upp tråden när den var från 2008 och den där artikeln jag råkade snubbla över 2010.

Frumpish
2011-01-18, 07:16
Jag känner mig lurad :P Läste bara när ditt inlägg var postat..

Ljuvligt
2011-10-10, 14:52
Dricker du det för att det är gott så kör på bara.

Om du dricker det för att gå ned i vikt så är jag rädd att livsmedelsverket kommer göra dig besviken.
http://www.slv.se/templates/SLV_Page.aspx?id=14622&epslanguage=SV#Bantningsr%C3%A5d

Äppelcidervinäger m m

Ännu ett preparat som marknadsförs som verksamt bantningspreparat, men vetenskaplig dokumentation saknas helt. Det finns inga studier publicerade i välrenommerade vetenskapliga tidskrifter som omfattar detta preparat.

Hittar inte sidan hos livsmedelsverket. Fanns det studier där?

z_bumbi
2011-10-10, 14:57
Hittar inte sidan hos livsmedelsverket. Fanns det studier där?

Det var ju just bristen på studier som de anmärkte på.

Ljuvligt
2011-10-10, 15:00
Det var ju just bristen på studier som de anmärkte på.

Jaha, synd. Jag letar efter en bra studie som jag kan använda mig av mot "det fungerar för mig"-argumentet.

z_bumbi
2011-10-10, 15:09
Jaha, synd. Jag letar efter en bra studie som jag kan använda mig av mot "det fungerar för mig"-argumentet.

Skumt nog så hittade jag en del studier men jag har inte kollat upp om de verkar vettiga eller inte.

"Eur J Clin Nutr. 2005 Sep;59(9):983-8.
Vinegar supplementation lowers glucose and insulin responses and increases satiety after a bread meal in healthy subjects.
Ostman E, Granfeldt Y, Persson L, Björck I.
Source

Applied Nutrition and Food Chemistry, Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition, Lund University, Lund, Sweden. Elin.Ostman@inl.ith.se
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

To investigate the potential of acetic acid supplementation as a means of lowering the glycaemic index (GI) of a bread meal, and to evaluate the possible dose-response effect on postprandial glycaemia, insulinaemia and satiety.
SUBJECTS AND SETTING:

In all, 12 healthy volunteers participated and the tests were performed at Applied Nutrition and Food Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden.
INTERVENTION:

Three levels of vinegar (18, 23 and 28 mmol acetic acid) were served with a portion of white wheat bread containing 50 g available carbohydrates as breakfast in randomized order after an overnight fast. Bread served without vinegar was used as a reference meal. Blood samples were taken during 120 min for analysis of glucose and insulin. Satiety was measured with a subjective rating scale.
RESULTS:

A significant dose-response relation was seen at 30 min for blood glucose and serum insulin responses; the higher the acetic acid level, the lower the metabolic responses. Furthermore, the rating of satiety was directly related to the acetic acid level. Compared with the reference meal, the highest level of vinegar significantly lowered the blood glucose response at 30 and 45 min, the insulin response at 15 and 30 min as well as increased the satiety score at 30, 90 and 120 min postprandially. The low and intermediate levels of vinegar also lowered the 30 min glucose and the 15 min insulin responses significantly compared with the reference meal. When GI and II (insulinaemic indices) were calculated using the 90 min incremental area, a significant lowering was found for the highest amount of acetic acid, although the corresponding values calculated at 120 min did not differ from the reference meal.
CONCLUSION:

Supplementation of a meal based on white wheat bread with vinegar reduced postprandial responses of blood glucose and insulin, and increased the subjective rating of satiety. There was an inverse dose-response relation between the level of acetic acid and glucose and insulin responses and a linear dose-response relation between acetic acid and satiety rating. The results indicate an interesting potential of fermented and pickled products containing acetic acid.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] "

Pak J Biol Sci. 2008 Dec 1;11(23):2634-8.
Apple cider vinegar attenuates lipid profile in normal and diabetic rats.
Shishehbor F, Mansoori A, Sarkaki AR, Jalali MT, Latifi SM.
Source

Department of Nutrition, Para-Medical School, Ahvaz Jundishapour University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Islamic Republic of Iran.
Abstract

In this study, the effect of apple cider vinegar on Fasting Blood Glucose (FBG), glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) and lipid profile in normal and diabetic rats was investigated. Diabetes was induced in male Wistar rats (300+/-30 g) by the intraperitoneal injection of streptozotocin (60 mg kg(-1) of body weight). Both normal and diabetic animals were fed with standard animal food containing apple cider vinegar (6% w/w) for 4 weeks. Fasting blood glucose did not change, while HbA1c significantly decreased by apple cider vinegar in diabetic group (p<0.05). In normal rats fed with vinegar, significant reduction of low density lipoprotein-cholesterol (LDL-c) (p<0.005) and significant increase of high density lipoprotein-cholesterol (HDL-c) levels (p<0.005) were observed. Apple cider vinegar also reduced serum triglyceride (TG) levels (p<0.005) and increased HDL-c (p<0.005) in diabetic animals. These results indicate that apple cider vinegar improved the serum lipid profile in normal and diabetic rats by decreasing serum TG, LDL-c and increasing serum HDL-c and may be of great value in managing the diabetic complications.

Samt en review (som inte har någon sammanfattning)

MedGenMed. 2006 May 30;8(2):61.
Vinegar: medicinal uses and antiglycemic effect.
Johnston CS, Gaas CA.
Source

Department of Nutrition, Arizona State University, Mesa, Arizona, USA.
Abstract

Vinegar folklore is as colorful as it is practical. Legend states that a courtier in Babylonia (c. 5000 BC) "discovered" wine, formed from unattended grape juice, leading to the eventual discovery of vinegar and its use as a food preservative. Hippocrates (c. 420 BC) used vinegar medicinally to manage wounds. Hannibal of Carthage (c. 200 BC), the great military leader and strategist, used vinegar to dissolve boulders that blocked his army's path. Cleopatra (c. 50 BC) dissolved precious pearls in vinegar and offered her love potion to Anthony. Sung Tse, the 10th century creator of forensic medicine, advocated hand washing with sulfur and vinegar to avoid infection during autopsies. Based on the writings of US medical practitioners dating to the late 18th century, many ailments, from dropsy to poison ivy, croup, and stomachache, were treated with vinegar, and, before the production and marketing of hypoglycemic agents, vinegar "teas" were commonly consumed by diabetics to help manage their chronic aliment. This review examines the scientific evidence for medicinal uses of vinegar, focusing particularly on the recent investigations supporting vinegar's role as an antiglycemic agent. Epidemiologic studies and clinical trials were identified by a MEDLINE title/abstract search with the following search terms: vinegar, glucose; vinegar, cancer; or vinegar, infection. All relevant randomized or case-control trials were included in this review.

z_bumbi
2011-10-10, 15:11
Ann Nutr Metab. 2010;56(1):74-9.
Examination of the antiglycemic properties of vinegar in healthy adults.
Johnston CS, Steplewska I, Long CA, Harris LN, Ryals RH.
Source

Arizona State University, Mesa, 85212, USA. carol.johnston@asu.edu
Abstract
BACKGROUND:

Vinegar reduces postprandial glycemia (PPG) in healthy adults. This study investigated the vinegar dosage (10 vs. 20 g), timing (during mealtime vs. 5 h before meal) and application (acetic acid as vinegar vs. neutralized salt) for reducing PPG.
METHODS:

Four randomized crossover trials were conducted in adults (n = 9-10/trial) with type 2 diabetes (1 trial) or without diabetes (3 trials). All trials followed the same protocol: a standardized meal the evening prior to testing, an overnight fast ( 1 10 h) and 2-hour glucose testing following consumption of a bagel and juice test meal (3 trials) or dextrose solution (1 trial). For each trial, PPG was compared between treatments using area-under-the-curve calculations 120 min after the meal.
RESULTS:

Two teaspoons of vinegar ( 10 g) effectively reduced PPG, and this effect was most pronounced when vinegar was ingested during mealtime as compared to 5 h before the meal. Vinegar did not alter PPG when ingested with monosaccharides, suggesting that the antiglycemic action of vinegar is related to the digestion of carbohydrates. Finally, sodium acetate did not alter PPG, indicating that acetate salts lack antiglycemic properties.
CONCLUSIONS:

The antiglycemic properties of vinegar are evident when small amounts of vinegar are ingested with meals composed of complex carbohydrates. In these situations, vinegar attenuated PPG by 20% compared to placebo.

Ljuvligt
2011-10-10, 15:19
Tack, ska läsa igenom!

tomten1
2017-02-24, 18:25
Vad är kontentan av den här tråden? Är äpplecidervinäger nyttigt eller onyttigt? (Jag gillar att ha det i sallad en hel del tillsammans med olivolja)

Max
2017-02-25, 10:21
Vad är kontentan av den här tråden? Är äpplecidervinäger nyttigt eller onyttigt? (Jag gillar att ha det i sallad en hel del tillsammans med olivolja)
Gör det salladen godare och får dig att äta mer utav den är det bra.
Att det sänker glukos- och insulinnivåer något efter måltid är de flesta överens om är mindre viktigt.

timoat
2017-03-29, 06:19
Vilka smaklökar. :D Rena ättikan, ju.

Jag kör i en kapsyl 24% ättiksyra i min sallad, I love it.

Man ska passa sig för att borta tänderna direkt efteråt, då det försvagar emaljen, men det gäller för alla syror. Jag sköljer munnen med vatten direkt efter måltid som vana.